as always, Lord You know
what You're talking about
swirled by the crowd
or whether we're alone

oh, God You never force or insist
any of your gifts against our wills,
as You patiently keep wooing,
the very ones who still resist

is it time from earth, Father, our release?
snatch us away, oh, Spirit, we long to soar
away in Christ's heavenly atmosphere~

Re: God did this~

very beautiful post...thank you sister!I dont know what I would do without Jesus...Thank you Lord for saving us!

Wonderful Words Donna dear Sis you are truly gifted. From your lips to God's heart.

Donna: Your post gave me a nudge. You see, for the last week or so, we have had dark clouds here but I have seen light in back of them and initially thought how pretty. The last time I noticed them, I thought how there is so much darkness here and that is what was facing me, the darkness. Yet I saw the light coming through the dark clouds and come to the conclusion that this was God's light that is shining through regardless of the darkness. And then in reverse, we are the lights here on earth to shine through the darkness from this earth.

I got a nudge to write this post then and ignored the nudge thinking it is silly and just my own thoughts. Then I read your post tonight and knew that I had failed to listen and needed to do so now.

Did you write the above verses? Absolutely beautiful and if so, you are very talented.

Donna - So beautiful,
So meaningful,
So full of hope,
Now I'm at peace.
Love you!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Roses, Rita, rieom, and Patti ~ thank you for your blessings and sharing your responses. Holy Spirit has a way, huh, to touch our hearts with peace and calm . . in this world of chaos, Jesus illuminates the way for us, and does:

Oh.. sis,

This was such a beautifully written poetic message of God's love and grace towards us.
You write so lovely sis and that is your special gift from the Lord that blesses us all here on RITAN.
If only everyone would really believe in the faithful promises of our dear Lord and the deepness and intensity of how much he really loves us.

God bless you sis,
AngelWings7

HERE IS A ROSE FOR A ROSE!!

and your gift, AW7 is encouragement ~~ how well I know that ~~ thanks for the rose, sis ~~~

Thank you sis for your kind words. You are such a sweetheart, love you sis...
I give God all the credit and I am just his vessel to encourage others.
I like the Job and task that the Lord has given me and it brings me much joy.

God bless you sis,
Much hugs and love your way,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com