Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
something is up in the air already.

You may wondering why I am saying this about somethis is up in the air already.
Today it was very unusual ever I had faced it with my youngest daughter shania. She told me about her sister adrienne was panic and freak out on friday morning that day has no school and adrienne said it was so silence in the house and she started to call shania but shania didn't answer adrienne back then she started to scream and asked ewhere are u shania? She thought rapture already started and she was so scared and being freak out and shania said I am still here and adrienne said I thought u already gone by rapture. Shania said no I am still here.

Then we went to superstore to buy something food for home and somehow I met guys who are jehovah witness. One of them is deaf and one hearing. Then I told him about Jesus etc and told them about jesus christ will be coming back and take us home rapture and guess what he said the rapture is already happened in 1914. I said what? I asked him why the christians are still here and still see evil around the world. Then he said heaven already clean up through world war 1 and 2 and now earth is in the progressing cleaning up. I said how is that possible. He said I have proof etc. I told him I am sorry I don't beleuve that. My daughter shania was standing beside me and couldn't believe that because I was standing firm and telling truth. And my daughter said to me wow mom I can't believe that u stood up for truth. I said yea but it is so sad for him and so blind. Then we drove another place and somehow I was parking the car and shania saw the car and saw no person in it. Then she said oh it so freak me out. I asked her what s wrong. She explained to me. She thought the rapture already happened. I told her it must be Lord's warning. She said wow it is very silence moment that she ever experienced and saw it I believe she had vision some how. I told both girls Lord has been warning u guys about Jesus christ is coming back very soon be ready for that.

Wow what a unususal day for me

Fm12

Re: something is up in the air already.

What an eventful day for you, funkymom! And how awesome that you stood firm in your faith

It can't be too long now...

Here's to meeting soon

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Today I have been thinking about yesterday the event that I has faced it. I just wondering was that part of sign that God is trying to tell me something that Jesus Christ is coming very very very I mean very much soonest than I think. And today I felt quite different because I believe that one of my dream is already come passed as I remember saying who will delivery north route? It was sure enough hjappened today. I asked my boss about this. As I had to take it. And I saw outside hill it is same as my dream. Something is going on in the air now. As down my heart, I felt it is so closer like that closer not much longer than I think. Maybe u think I am weird but in fact I sense in my heart it will be much closer and this evening I walking to the store and somehow the moon caught my eyes and it has been pondering on my mind. I can't describe the words as I can't express the words. Also other day I had dream of seeing huge butterfly sitting on the tree. It was so beautiful. I was wondering what is that mean?

Fm12

Amen!! Funky Mom 12,

Something is going on in the air now. As down my heart, I felt it is so closer like that closer not much longer than I think.

I agree with your feelings exactly and something is going to happen soon. Amen!

JESUS, YOUR BRIDE SAYS COME QUICKLY...

Also other day I had dream of seeing huge butterfly sitting on the tree. It was so beautiful. I was wondering what is that mean?

Traditionally, because of the insect metamorphosis whereby caterpillars "die" and are reborn as butterflies, the butterfly is considered a symbol of the Resurrection.

But it seems to me that the earthbound-creature-suddenly-able-to-fly aspect of butterflies could also symbolize the Rapture!

Either way, that dream's a winner, fm!

Perian,

What an amazing dream you had and thank you for sharing it for it so uplifting and meaningful.

The Rapture is near and will will be changed in a twinkling of an eye! Amen!

1 Corinthians 15:52
New King James Version (NKJV)
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com