Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rainbow

I thought I would mention this...I was at the park tonight and the weather was perfect...blue skies and beautiful light white clouds...then my daughter told me to look up and there was a rainbow.It was just weird being that I thought there had to be rain droplets in the air.I mean there was no sign of rain in the skies.I have never seen anything like that.

Re: rainbow

I saw a beautiful rainbow coming out of black clouds the other night. Very pretty.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

I think God is really showing us His sign in the skies!

rainbows photo: rainbows rainbows.jpg

That's strange, Roses. I haven't seen a rainbow in a while, it's been sunny or just clouded skies pretty much all Summer with not very much rain. Double rainbows are really cool, too.

"And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

I do set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between Me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

And I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh." Genesis 9:12-15 (KJV)

I just had to share these verses. Never fails to remind me of this every time I see a rainbow nowadays. The Lord is faithful!

Thanks for sharing those scriptures Brother John...I have seen quite a few rainbows lately but never on a clear day like that:)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com