Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Thunder of God

Dear brothers and sisters,

Today, throughout the whole day, there were loud thunders and groaning sounds outside, severe thunderstorms that would not let down.

God is mighty and in control of everything upon the earth. Amen!

I could feel the ground trembling under my feet as I was praying and spending prayer time with the Lord.

I sensed the Lord was trying to tell me something In my spirit, so I began to meditate and ask the Lord, Lord what is going on is there a message behind these events today?

In my spirit, the Lord let me to the Book of Job 37:2 and I wanted to share this message with you today.

Top Verses Profile for Job 37:2

Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice, to the rumbling that comes from his mouth. (NIV)
Hear, oh, hear the roar of His voice and the sound of rumbling that goes out of His mouth! (AMP)
Hear attentively the noise of his voice, and the sound that goeth out of his mouth. (KJV)
Context

1 "At this my heart pounds and leaps from its place." 2 Listen! Listen to the roar of his voice, to the rumbling that comes from his mouth. 3 He unleashes his lightning beneath the whole heaven and sends it to the ends of the earth. 4 After that comes the sound of his roar; he thunders with his majestic voice. When his voice resounds, he holds nothing back. 5 God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. 6 He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.' 7 So that everyone he has made may know his work, he stops all mortals from their labor. 8 The animals take cover; they remain in their dens. 9 The tempest comes out from its chamber, the cold from the driving winds. 10 The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen. 11 He loads the clouds with moisture; he scatters his lightning through them. 12 At his direction they swirl around over the face of the whole earth to do whatever he commands them. 13 He brings the clouds to punish people, or to water his earth and show his love. 14 "Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders." 15 Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? (NIV)

http://www.topverses.com/?verse=13772
"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Below is another great article the Lord led me to read today about the Thunder of God.

"The Lord Thundered from Heaven:" Thunder and the Authority of God
http://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2012/03/the-lord-thundered-from-heaven-thunder-and-the-authority-of-god/
"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Re: The Thunder of God

Within the last hour, my wife and I heard a very loud noise. I asked her if it was thunder and she said she thought it was a boom. I am going out tonight and look up, marvel at His wonderment, listen, and pray for our soon removal from this earth.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

Wow, it reminds me that I read in the bible. The words that I never forget this.

In psalms 29:3 to 11

The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea
The God of glory thunders.
The Lord thunders over the mighty sea.
The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord majestic.
The voice of the Lord splits the mighty cedars;
The Lord shatters the cedars of Lebanon.
He makes Lebanon's mountains skip like a calf;
He makes Mount Hermon leap like a young wild ox.
The voice of the Lord strikes with bolts of lightning.
The voice of the Lord makes the barren wilderness quake;
The Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
The voice of the Lord twists mighty oaks and strips the forests bare.
In his temple everyone shouts, "Glory!"
The Lord rules over the floodwaters.
The Lord reigns as king forever.
The Lord gives his people strength.
The Lord blesses them with peace.

Fm12

Hi my brother Perhaps Today,

The thunders and the groans were extremely loud and I have never heard these noises before too.
They are surely important signs from our Almighty Lord.

We, the bride of Christ are protected under God's mighty wings..Amen!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yes, I too pray that we will be home very soon to be with our Father in Heaven.

Hi AngelWings7. Thanks and what a beautiful picture. I hope you don't mind that I saved a copy. May our Lord bless you and keep you in His grace always.

Hi Funky Mom 12,

Thank you for sharing that powerful Psalm.. Wow!!!

The Voice of the Lord is Mighty and Powerful! amen!

Perhaps Today,

By all means, you can save copy the picture for future use.
So glad that the picture blessed you my dear brother..

God bless you too... and I will see you in Heaven soon!

Perhaps Today,

Here are a couple of pictures for you... :)

AngelWings7,
Thank you very much. Those are awesome and now I have them. See you in the air soon.

After reading your Post Angel wings, I was singing this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7vhCDuFhs

Dear Rita May,

Thank you for that lovely video the music was beautiful to hear and it blessed me today.

God bless you my dear sis,
AngelWings7

JESUS WILL BE COMING IN THE CLOUDS...

heard the thunder here too today angel wings. hearing it more than ever these last few days. though often doesn't break into rain. sounds ominous.
tried to witness to 2 friends today, unsuccessfully. i kept trying. kept praying for the right words to say. kept trying to get the message across. its so hard. i want to shake them. open your eyes. He is all around you. God's heart must be breaking for His stubbornly lost sheep. anyway, ring the bells that still can ring...

Your wonderful post reminds me of Leonard cohen's song, anthem

'signs for all to see,.....

while the killers in high places say their prayers out loud,
they've summoned up a thunder cloud,
they're gonna hear from me'....
http://youtu.be/_e39UmEnqY8

Every heart to love will come, but like refugee.

Loved your words of wisdom Teen Queen my dear sister and your perseverance and drive to help the those that are lost and do not know Jesus. Time is of the essence and you are so right when you said that God's heart must be breaking for his lost and stubborn sheep. I do not know how much shaken of the earth we need for the the one's that slumber and sleep will wake up.

I kid you not, the thunders and the sounds that I heard yesterday makes you fear the Lord with trembling for sure. I truly felt vibrations and shaking underneath my feet when I was praying at the table while the thunders and the earth groaned and mourned. God is trying to shake the earth to wake people up before its too late for he does not want not even one of his lost sheep to perish but to have everlasting and eternal life with him in Heaven.

God bless you my dear sister, you are such a faithful and beautiful servant of the Lord.

P.S. Sis, do you have the complete address of the youtube video so that I can post it for you.

Because I tried with the address you gave me and it did not show the video.
Thank you sis,

AngelWings7

thanks angel wings,
you are so encouraging.

not sure why this not posting. i clicked embed. thanks for helping !! i pray Leoanrd Cohen sets saved and draws many with him !!

http://youtu.be/_e39UmEnqY8

Here you go my dear sis Teen Queen.
Thank you for sharing this powerful video of hope to the Lost... Amen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com