Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another Chicken Confirmation Dream.. The Bizarre Just Got Weird

Mods Please Review. This is another dream..

Hi guys, so I can't find my post about the dream I had where bright white chickens came raining down at church. But long story short; I was at church, bright white chickens came raining down and I asked The Lord if what I was seeing was real, and He basically confirmed to me that all I have been seeing is true, He is true and He is coming soon.. This dream was very vivid in color and I could not shake it for days, and then while driving to work a few days after the dream, a huge cargo truck turned in front of me on Pacific Coast Highway carrying a cage of bright white chickens... Big confirmation for me that The Lord wanted me to remember this dream...
Okay, so flash forward to last night. I haven't been sleeping very well since my employer lost our contract and I have been trying to adjust to my new working environment.. I had this dream last night that I couldn't pass this 10 key test which is virtually impossible since I've been working numbers on this kind of computer for the last 12 years... Anyway at the end of the dream, I finally told the CFO that I give up; I can't figure out why I'm not getting accurate results, and to give the job to someone else. The CFO turns to me in a very matter of fact response, " Don't worry, you'll be counting chickens for 7 days." That was the end of the dream.
When I woke up, I was repeating that statement over and over.. Again, I told my sister about the dream, and she was sure that The Lord was telling me something.. He spoke so clearly in the last dream when he used the chickens.. I then turned the TV on and we started watching that show, "The Jewish Jesus" the messianic rabbi was teaching about the 7 day feast of Sukkot The feast of tabernacles which is coming up during September.
My sister seems to think that The Lord was trying to tell me that this job that I have been stressing over is nothing compared to what He has planned for us.. She said counting chickens for The Lord these last few days is more glorious than punching numbers for my employer.
I think she has the winning combination of beauty and brains... My sister and most trusted friend believes these dreams were from The Lord and so do I. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Feast of Tabernacles was our ticket home?

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

Re: Another Chicken Confirmation Dream.. The Bizarre Just Got Weird

I remember your chicken dream, Francine. (Not sure whether it was here or at RITA Now, though.)

Well, if the Lord might rapture our pets, maybe we'll see someone's pet chickens as we go up....

I have had the feast of tabernacles on my mind and heart...maybe confirmation?

Francine this reminds me of my dream a number of years ago. I was fretting about my unsaved loved ones when I fell asleep. In my dream there was a hen and a lot of chicks running from underneath her wings, in all directions. I knew this dream meant something so I said Lord what does this mean. Here's what I felt the Lord impressed on me; As the hen hovers over her chicks so I hover over my children. In 7 days I will gather all my children together and I will not lose one of them.

The chickens and the number 7 the same...only I didn't see any colors, but white!

We know what shinning white represents don't we.

wow francine, thats eggs-citing.
i like tabernacles.
when we get to tabernacle with our Lord.

but i won't put all my eggs in the sukkot basket, thy Will be done.

nice to have a believing sister !

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

Hi Francine,

I do recall your last dream about the chickens.. I am so glad you had another dream as a confirmation from the Lord and your dear sister has much wisdom. I enjoyed reading your dream and thank you for sharing it with us.

May the Lord continue to send you encouraging messages of his soon coming.. Amen!

P.S. As I was retrieving a picture to post below on tiny pic.com
the word that popped up for me to type was Chicken Noodle... Hmmm...? Another confirmation perhaps? LOL...

God bless you,

AngelWings7

Wow Rita May what's with the chickens and 7 days??? My uttermost prayer in my heart is the 7 days of tabernacles .. It makes sense of both our dreams.. Perhaps a great revival during these last 7 days and then He finally brings us home... I'm having one of the worst boo hoo moments and seems like everywhere I turn this year there's one more mountain.
Thanks for your kind words Angelwings and TeenQueen I love all of you guys and am so glad I have all of you around; even if it is to bounce off bizarre chicken dreams...

I just can't help myself!

I can't help myself either.

When I first read your title, I couldn't help but chuckle

Francine, I felt a stirring in my spirit when I read your dream! Oh let it be so

Email: oyaah@yahoo.com

Luke 13: 34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

Edit: Also a very interesting article worth a read, talks about God's love for us being like a mother hen's for her children:

http://bigbible.org/mothergod/jesus-mother-hens-and-gods-wings/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD2MW1qm_8A&feature=share&list=UUVg8_jb4TJjtzxFyNYTCHDA

don't usually watch this aej777 lady, (tho she has nice gentle voice, just not sure of her credentials, am sure she is a sincere believer) but stumbled upon her and she's talking about....chickens !!

time to hatch ?
it certain has been a year of breaking old shells for many of us...
time to spread the wings now...

A strange stirring in your spirit... Exactly how I felt..
Nice chickens guys,...
But doesn't it sound so weird? Why chickens? I still can't get over the first dream when the chickens came raining down on the stage of the church.. I can't tell you guys how miserable I was and still am over losing my job that I've perfected for 12 years, and now have to accept this other position or lose employment all together ... The Lord knew how miserable I was the night He gave me this other dream.... " you'll be counting chickens for 7 days" I truly think He was consoling me and giving one of his watchmen on the wall a clue.. Oh let it be true... I want off this earth ASAP

There is so much going on now I can hardly stand it. I too want off this rotting rock. It feels like every day I'm saying "Jesus come get us. This world is just to awful to bear." People are deceived or sleepwalking thru life, I don't get how they can't see what is going on!

I agreed with u guys. I couldn't understand why they seems not notice anything like that. They are way too busy doing their lives. They should relaize that their lives are short. For example today in ontario 6 people died in fatal train/van collision. Every day people are dying. It does break my heart to see people are dying everyday.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com