Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Had a little dream

I took a nap this afternoon and before I slept I asked the Lord if He would give me some kind of confirmation about the rapture again.I had one dream where I was in a yard and this silver balloon came floating down and it was large and shaped like the letter R...When I woke up I started thinking about it and it looked like a birthday balloon.Maybe the "R"stands for rapture and my birthday is 9-22!Wouldn't that be a lovely present?I think TR mentioned 22 earlier.Just thought I would share.God bless.Roses

Re: Had a little dream

RIS what a neat dream, thanks for sharing sis.

Let it be so!

That dream sounded just fine.
And if I should forget your B-day on the 22nd, here is a greeting for you.

Cupcake image

Thank you sisters!
thank you glitter photo: thank you glitter-hi5-thank003.gif

Dear Rosesinsept,

Thank you for sharing this lovely dream you had as a confirmation of the Rapture from the Lord. Amen!

It is just a coincidence that you dreamt of a ballon, because I had a small vision this morning of my twin sister and I each holding a ballon and slowly rising up and going into the clouds. It was very peaceful and beautiful vision.

That would be a wonderful birthday gift from the Lord if he would Rapture you on your birthday on the 22nd.

Happy Birthday my dear sister and may God continue to bless you and give you more wonderful and uplifting dreams!

See you in the clouds very soon sis.. Keep looking up for our redemption draws near.. Amen!

Love and Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Luke 21:28
King James Version (KJV)
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Dear Rose,

Happy Birthday Roses. Would that not be great, getting raptured on your B-Day.

Thank you Rieom and AngelWings,

Made me smile:)Thank you for sharing your vision and Angelwings I had no idea you had a twin sister!
hot air balloon photo: hot air balloon balloon.jpg

Hi my dear Rosesinsept,

I love that picture of that beautiful ballon!
Yes, I have a double..LOL..
In my vision, my twin sister and I were holding each a balloon in our hand.
Soon we are all going to fly into the sky to meet Jesus! Amen!

That sounds like a peaceful way to go up.....
twin balloons photo:  Twin_highfive_balloons_by_MixedMilk.gif

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com