Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need prayer for my friend

Hi there,

i would like to ask your prayers for my friend who is going through so much and i talked to her last night through facebook chat. remember i told you about the 5 warship and 5 torando dream that she had. anyways, she is very angry right now and wondering why she had wasted of time giving her husband many many chances but her husband has not stopped for 18 years. and she had to tell him to leave the house due to protect their children. I cant details more deep however she need our prayers and she feel that she is slipping away from her faith because of very hurt and very angry at the situation. right now she is happy being a single mom with their children. as she is working on her life back on the track. so i am just asking you guys to pray for her. last night i had urge and talk to her on facebook chat and encouraged her not to give up on Jesus Christ no matter what.

fm12

Re: need prayer for my friend

FunkyMom I will be praying for your friend.

Said a prayer for her funkymom.

Praying for your friend funkymom12. She needs a good friend like you now keep encouraging her.

praying for your friend. and thank God she has you to encourage her faith in Jesus.

FM12, I will say a prayer for your friend tonight.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com