Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
right before a person gets saved , often , this happens

Right before a person gets saved , all the stops will be pulled out , all the undergirdings will be removed from them , all the earthly hopes will be diminished , all their friends leave , they lose their job .
It is like there is no hope in anyone but God at last . God let's this happen with hardhats. It shows them the way back to what is real , what is good , what is of God .
Do you see this happening to anyone now ? I do . Obama .
While he worked for world governments with confidence , with support , he could not be curtailed , but suddenly success alludes him . God , it seems , is setting him up for a "downfall" , for his own good .
Someone posted on this site that "God was going to touch his life ".
I have naysayed every belief that he would ever come back , as I thought him too far gone ...with a reprobate mind . But Only God Knows when a person has gone too far or Not too far to return . The Wayward Son , as in The Bible , can come back .
Look at his unsuccess this last three weeks , his stumbling about.
It may be his Victory in Christ right ahead .
I certainly hope so . Getting away from that evil olde men's club and coming into Christ would Save Him . Lord let it be .
bb

Re: right before a person gets saved , often , this happens

Remembering Richard Milhouse Nixon , a mason , he messed up enough to embarrass the club so he was ousted , or made to resign . The truth is he did not mess up even half as much as some "members" did , but he got caught .
He , at the time , along with his family , friends , probably considered it a great tragedy . But what really happened ? I believe God thought him in the wrong place and coming under wrongful influences and he acted on him to pull out .
God can always be counted on to come through for us , not always in the way we think He should , but He has His own plan for each life .In that we can trust completely . In God We Trust !
God is good !

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com