Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Psalm 91 ...extraordinary promises within it's passages

that almost seem Surreal , but of course because it is The Word , they are as real as can be . Yes ! we can count on it .
When will these things be seen ?
Though a thousand fall at thy side , ten thousand at thy right hand , it will not come nigh thee .
The events described within this chapter of Psalms are extraordinary , but The Word is truth .
Are we coming into those months now when we see extraordinary things occur , even for The Kingdom !
The Word : Is anything too hard for God ?
~~~ If we saw nuclear war , would God still protect His Own ? Yes !
If we saw WWIII , "the edges of it" right before we leave in The Rapture, are we okay ? God says we are in Psalm 91 .
His Promises are Yea and Amen !
whatever comes hours before The Rapture , days ? we are Under His Wings .

Re: Psalm 91 ...extraordinary promises within it's passages

Aaaaamen!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

thank you! Roses

Dear Bonnie,

Thank you for this encouraging post regarding God's promises of protection for his saints in Psalm 91.
The Lord has spoken to me as well regarding this powerful Psalm for the times we are in now and without a doubt like you I believe come what may we will be protected by our faithful Lord. This Psalm is not only powerful but very comforting for the Body of Christ. Thank you again for sharing this important word with us today.

Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

Take shelter under His wings. Abide there now and until He comes.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

yes, love this psalm bonnie, and often advised to use it when others pray with me. maybe its our watcher's psalm ??

just today i wondered does it mean fall in a spiritual sense, or literally?
and, in what way?
a strange virus? or nuclear bomb... or asteroid ?

no need to fear,
'the joy of the Lord is your strength' nehemiah 8.10 now and forever. Amen !

Bonnie this is my favorite psalm, such wonderful truth of protection for His children.

Awesome post, Bonnie! Thank you for the reminder!

Though the world tries, no one can overrule what God has spoken . . so good Bonnie~ God said it, that's it ~~

“You don’t need to be afraid of the dark any more, nor fear the dangers of the day … For the Lord says, ‘Because you love Me, I will rescue you; . . . because you trust in my name. . . ” Psalm 91:5,14

Even at the deepest valley, God's Grace shall move us even then, most assuredly by His Powerful peace

He affirms for us ~~ His Love, and keeping is great, stronger than fear ~~

Thanks Bonnie for this thread!

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psa 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psa 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

'''''''''''''never thought about this scripture before as a Rapture one, while WW3 and the Trib takes place down on earth.

vs by vs

1. secret place...in Heaven.
2. praising him in heaven, as per exampled in Revelations.
3. he Will deliver us from the trap of "peace and safety" then comes sudden destruction.
4. he will cover us, keep us safe, much like a chicken (see chicken dream thread). Again yet another promise to keep us perfectly safe while the world gets nuked.
5. we dont have to be afraid now, but look forward to redemption...he will deliver. Terror by night = Syria launches surprise chem missile attack towards Israel which starts this war?. The arrow that flieth by day..Israel response by blowing up Damascus..the war begins, other nations flies their arrows..aka nuke exchange begins.
6. Chem and bio weapons used, wild animals roam in packs making even the daytime unsafe as civ collapses, aftermath of the war.
7. Too many dead to bury. The Bride in heaven, out of reach from death,those on earth, the remnant trib believers and 144k jews kept safe while on earth to reach the lost survivors.
8. We will watch the war from heaven, safe and outta the way of it.
9. Reason or why some get ruptured..faith in Jesus, covered by his blood, thus safe from the wrath time of God.
10. the war will not affect the believers in heaven, Satan will be cast down, but even that war in heaven will not affect the Bride. No evil shall befall, Satan will not be allowed to torment the Bride no more, not even when there is some time between the Rapture and the Casting out, even if the Bride beholds satan in heaven during that time, the Bride will not be touched, but watch satan be cast out..Rejoice rather than fear.
11. Angels, our guardian angels shall not fail at their job, even while we go up in the rapture, they will be by our side to keep us safe as we transition away from this evil filled world, even as we journey through the zone of control of the prince of the power of the air.
12. nor is this to be a hard trial, he will not let some be lost, or fall back to earth during the rapture, and thus get left behind. Thus do not fear, no one who is sealed and blood bought will be left behind. He will loose not one, He is the good shepherd.
13. The victory is still ours, the promise upheld, we will have and continue to have victory over the powers of darkness. Darkness will not overcome light, even during the worlds darkest times, God, the love of God wins the war.
14. Again, yes even again God affirms the promise, that all those who trust in him, taken his son as savior will make it. will be saved. will be Ruptured out. Because we loved him, in responsa to his love to us, because he loved us first.
15. Deliverance and honor, Rapture then Bema seat rewards for our service/love/worship towards him (honor) immediately fallowing our redemption into the clouds to be with Him forever. outta trouble, yet again he says it right here, pre-trib rapture, will not see WW3, the huge nuke war.
16. with long life...eternal life, show him his salvation, get to see the savior face to face..face time with him, personal and intimate. Getting to know him, how we became and are saved, show us his workings in our lives, as per since the foundation of the world, he knew us, called us, saved us.

Oh what a Savior, worthy of all worship, praise, adoration, wealth.

Who is like unto him?
What more excellent name, god than Him?

Thanks to you all , bless you . The situations found in this chapter of scripture are describing the everyday walk with God symbolically , yes , but specifically I believe it is describing a certain time when things get "over the top" for people .
Has a believer ever been standing somewhere on earth and had a thousand people fall at his right hand or ten thousand at his right side ?
I do not think this has happened yet .
This , I believe, is coming . And when it does , we will instantly say : Psalm 91 !!!! ...of course ...of course ..

What you are saying Bonnie, reminds me of Abraham talking with God the Lord before Sodom was destroyed. Abraham said far be it from God to destroy the righteous with the wicked. Will not the God of all the earth do what is just/right? So many Christians are suffering now under the wicked meanness and destruction of men. But, when God starts pouring out His wrath, it is clearly written that we who love God are not appointed to wrath.
Believe Psalm 91. God Almighty Himself is our shield and defender. If by His plan we lose our life to illness, accident or some wicked plan of man, He gives us life eternal with Him as Jesus said John 14. I think saints alive in the tribulation will experience supernatural intervention of God as His plan unfolds, different than what we have seen in our lifetime. Seeing and hearing the two witnesses in Jerusalem for one thing.

Thanks Regina , very interesting ...never thought about what it would be like hearing those Two Witnesses . Miracles would have to be occurring on earth all the time in that period or "the darkness" would completely consume all / everything .
wonder who they will be ...the two witnesses ???
love , bon

Amen,bonnie...Amen,Leroy-although they say those ruptures can be painful ;)

Email: chiefbrody1975@shaw.ca

Bonnie, I used to think the witnesses were Enoch and Elijah, because God took them without their seeing death. Because Moses had died, I didn't think he was a candidate to come back to earth.

But now I think its Moses and Elijah because the witnesses in Jerusalem are testifying and doing miraculous things, judgements of withholding rain and causing fire upon those that try to harm them.
They cause the descendants of Jacob to realize God is real, He is alive, He gives life and is trustworthy.
He has not forgotten Israel or His plan for humanity.
Israel broke the law and also they wanted a king instead of God over them.
Here is a difference between Enoch and Moses. Enoch lived before the law and didn't recognize a king that the bible tells us of, rather, Enoch walked with God and God took him. Moses knows all about the history of the Exodus, ancestors, law, wilderness journey, Moses of all people can eyewitness to Israel who they are and what God expects from them.

As far as the death of Moses is concerned, the bible records others are raised from the dead who carried on.
And Elijah, observant Jewish people still expect him to come before the Lord. He was the guy who slew the prophets of Baal. If anyone can tell the world not to worship false gods, its him.

Enoch is more akin to raptured saints because his time on earth was before the law yet he walked with God. We are not under the law now but grace.
As Enoch walked with God, we are called to walk with God and behave as Christ did in obedience to the Father.

Darkness will be taking some big blows from God's witnesses. Just imagine if alJazeera, Fox, Cnn, BBC, RT, or anywhere else covers them killing those that try to harm them. The world will either go mad with anger and hatred or repent, asking forgiveness and for salvation. This is the point. God uses the witnesses and Daniel's seventieth week to separate light from darkness, believers from unbelievers, wheat from tares.
The bible says those tares will be bundled up and burned.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com