Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ronald Reagan Humor

Here are some past funny moments that our late President Ronald Reagan shared while serving as President of the United States. I admire the fact, that this President loved the Lord with all his heart, soul, mind and strength and was always humble was never ashamed to mention God in his speeches. He was surely a man of God and I doubt there will ever be anyone like him again serving as President of the United States.

If only our politicians today had this sense of humor.

See what happens at the end when the Teleprompter breaks.

Re: Ronald Reagan Humor

That was wonderful, and the contrast with Obama, wow!

What a hoot! Brings back fond memories. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Hi Mom of 2,

Glad you were blessed by the message.

There are two things that stood out to me as differences in character traits between the late President Ronald Reagan and "O" and that is Integrity and genuineness.

I too enjoyed the video and I laughed at Mr. Reagan's great sense of humor.

Chris N.

Hello my dear sister so glad that the humor brought joy in your spirit..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

When I was in college, one of the required texts was a poli sci book about innovative political leaders. Much of the book dealt with Reagan's governorship in California (I don't remember if he was still governor at that time or not). It gave me an appreciation for what made him a good administrator.

And then when he succeeded Carter as President, the atmosphere in the country really changed for the better.

And talking about leadership, here's a bit from Pastor JD's Sunday Prophecy Update:

"I’m having considerable difficulty not seeing the enormous leadership vacuum that’s being created on the geopolitical landscape. Who would have ever imagined that the once-most powerful nation on Earth, the United States of America, whom once God had blessed so richly and abundantly -- until we turned our backs on God--

"Which by the way is the explanation for why it is that the United States of America is basically imploding. We turned our backs on God. We have sinned greatly against God. And so God has removed His hand of blessing. And instead of His hand of blessing on this nation, it’s the heavy hand of God on this once-most powerful nation.

"But it’s just mind-boggling, because there’s this huge leadership vacuum that the situation in Syria has not only created but exposed, exacerbated. It’s just made it that much more visible. There’s nobody in the world that is going to take their place on the world stage and command that kind of leadership.

"Putin is trying to assert it, but I’m of the belief that the world is being prepared for the final world dictator, who will come on the scene after the Church is removed, and he will take his Satanic place on his demonic throne. And this man, this man of perdition, is the Antichrist."

Hi Perian,

Amen to this!

And then when he succeeded Carter as President, the atmosphere in the country really changed for the better.

When one has God in their heart the light of Jesus shines upon them.

Reagan had this special light of Jesus within him, and when you have Jesus by your side guiding your every step everything you do will be a success and things will change for the better because it is the will of God.

By the way, Perian, I read your thread regarding JD Farag's Transcript you kindly posted for us and it was surely powerful and spoke much wisdom.

What are we to expect? A Nation that turns their back on God is surely NOT going to produce good fruit and receive the blessings from Heaven, but of Judgement & destruction due to their sinful, evil and wicked ways.

Unfortunately, this Nation is going to reap exactly what it has sowed because this Administration and its appointed leaders, as well the people of this Nation as a whole have yet to repent and return to God.

God has given this Nation numerous countless warnings and has spoken loud and clear, through his appointed Watchmen on the Wall, and his faithful servants and this Nation has yet to WAKE-UP to the shakings of the earth and the signs all around us.

We will have only ourselves to blame as a Nation and NO ONE ELSE for we have sealed our own fate and demise.

If you have not done so already, NOW is the time to give your life to Jesus and accept the free gift of Salvation because God loves you and wants you to have eternal life and for your soul not to perish but to spend eternity with him in Heaven. Amen!

May God have mercy on us all. Amen!

Jeremiah 4:28
New King James Version (NKJV)
28 For this shall the earth mourn,
And the heavens above be black,
Because I have spoken.
I have purposed and will not relent,
Nor will I turn back from it.

Isaiah 5:20
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 24:4
4 The earth mourns and fades away,
The world languishes and fades away;
The haughty people of the earth languish.

Isaiah 33:9
9 The earth mourns and languishes,
Lebanon is shamed and shriveled;
Sharon is like a wilderness,
And Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits.

2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

2 Corinthians 6:2
King James Version (KJV)
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

1 Peter 1:3-9
A Heavenly Inheritance
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

Good times- so glad to have lived through this era and have some of those fond memories. And for those who haven't watched it yet, spoiler alert- I agree with the Gipper- shut up! You said it Ronnie!

Maybe we (the U.S.) won't go out with a bang, but with a whimper.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com