<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pretty heartbroken over a family tragedy. Will you pray for me and my family?

Sunday afternoon we came home to see that our 2 Fox Terriers were missing. We have a fenced yard and have never had a problem with our dogs escaping, so we were confused as to where they could be.

My husband looked around for our dogs, and he found the male named Basti out by the fence. He had been attacked and gutted by what the vet believes was a mountain lion attack. We cannot find the female name Lucy anywhere. The vet said it is very possible the mountain lion could have attacked and dragged them over the fence. Lucy could have been hauled off or was injured and hid and died. We called all around to see if she was seen or was at the Humane Society, but have had no luck.

My family and I are just sick about it. We had Lucy for 11 years and Basti for 10 and they are members of our family. We are all devastated over the tragic and violent death of our pups. Will you please pray for us?
I feel guilt over not being home to protect them. I feel horrible that they died afraid and alone. I can't quit crying.

I keep telling myself that Jesus has now installed a doggy door in my mansion. I pray we are united some day very soon.

Re: Pretty heartbroken over a family tragedy. Will you pray for me and my family?

Praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Re: Pretty heartbroken over a family tragedy. Will you pray for me and my family?

Said a prayer for you WW. That is terrible....I believe we do have our pets in heaven, it wont be long.

Watching and Waiting - my heart is pouring out for you!!! I will be praying for you and your family!

Oh Watching and waiting I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I know how it feels to lose a pet you love, but can't imagine how horrible it must be for you with something of this magnitude.

Please don't blame yourself it was NOT your fault. You could never have even imagined something like this happening. You will be reunited with them soon they will be waiting for you with happy tails. The devil might steal from you now but we have the eternal laugh in the end.

Praying for you to have peace WAW and a dream of them running through heavens meadows. The lord showed my little dog running around in heaven after his death I pray He will do the same for you.

Oh..dear sis,

I am so sorry about this tragedy. Wow!! This is just horrible news and so sad. I truly feel for you sis and my heart breaks for you and your family during this difficult time. I pray that Lucy miraculously will come home soon and maybe she is just injured somewhere nearby. Dogs are our children and it is not your fault what happened my dear sis.
Please do not blame yourself for the incident. God is in control and we will be going home soon my dear sis and the Lord knows the desires of your hurting heart and I am sure will install a doggy door in your Mansion and you will see Lucy again. You definitely without a doubt will be united again very soon. Again my condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. You will be in my prayers my dear sis..

Love and Hugs your way,

AngelWings7

Watching and Waiting, I am so sorry my dear sister. How heartbreaking. I will pray for you and your family. May God comfort you.

HD

So sorry to hear this. Praying too for comfort and for help in finding your other dog. This is so heartbreaking. Father please touch this family with your love and comfort them and help their lost pet. In Jesus' precious name. Amen

Oh, W&W. How heartbreaking! I am so terribly sad for all of you. I will definitely keep you all in my prayers, dear sis.

sorry for your sad loss.
i hope our lion of Judah comes back soon, with your beloved doggies in tow.

Watching and Waiting, I am so very sorry, this is absolutely heart wrenching and devastating. I understand about your pets being part of your family and when they are taken by other animals, it is absolutely horrible. Please know that I'm praying for you and I know that you will see your beloved Basti in Heaven very soon, Maranatha! I will pray for Lucy that she will found and returned to you. I'm praying that she is ok my dear Sis.

If I could offer one piece of advice to you though, please don't let your mind go places that will torment your heart, it won't add anything to the beautiful lives that they shared with you.

Praying W&W!

Sending prayers your way for you and your family.

Thank God you were not at home. You would be no match for a mountain lion. I am hoping that you will find your other dog alive.

Have you notified others in your area about this? Others need to know the danger in your neighborhood.

So sorry for your loss, may our loving Father wrap His arms around you and your husband.
Love,
Mom of 2

{{HuGS!}} Oh my, I'm at a loss for words, nothing seems appropriate for such a loss. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Watching and Waiting, surely God was there and aware when your precious dogs were attacked. He watches sparrows and counts the hair on our heads, He is here with you. The sadness you must be feeling, grief, only God can heal. Pets become members of our family and God knows how much you love and miss them, all your feelings. Holy Father, I thank You for loving us so much, and giving us animals to be so close to us. Please comfort W & W in this great grief and pour out Your Holy Spirit to strengthen and empower this precious one to live through the days until You send Jesus back.
Come quickly Lord Jesus, and please be our shield and protect us from the enemy who roams seeking who to devour. We are your children, God, totally dependant on You for our very lives. Amen

dog heaven photo: Dog Heaven doggie_heaven-767087.jpg

You will be in my prayers.Roses

I do not have words to express my sorrow for the loss of your little dogs, especially the condition in which you found little Basti. I am heartbroken for you & grieving with you. I am also praying for you!
I am so, so sorry that happened to your pets.
Love,
Patti

Praying that the Lord will send you comfort, W&W!

We have had an answer to prayer! Lucy was found! A neighbor called us this morning and we ran and got her. She is badly hurt with a big deep gash on her side but she is getting cared for at the vet right now. She is getting IV's of antibiotics and pain meds. She is in shock still but they are waiting for her to stabilize before doing surgery on her. Please keep praying she will make it! She has been hiding for 2 days and was just too afraid to come home. I think she was attacked first, Basti attacked to protect her like he always would, and Lucy fled. I do believe Basti gave his life for his mate. What a precious animal.

God is so good. I pray He heals Lucy, but even if she doesn't make it at least we will get to say goodbye and have some closure. Thank you all for praying! Please don't stop!

Praying for a successful surgery and healing - physically and emotionally - for her and you guys! Give her kisses for all of us too.

Thank the Lord!!!

That was my hope that Lucy was hiding but just too terrified to come back.

Praying for her complete recovery.

She will miss her mate which is so sad, but she has regained her family.

Praise God!

Hugs, Rocki

Oh, I'm so happy you found her alive!! Bless her little heart. And Basti's. What a sweet yet tragic story. Still praying. Lucy just has to be ok. Making it for 2 days! How happy you must have been when you found her!
I'm sorry, I feel like I'm not saying the right words or something, but I am praying for you all.

Praising the Lord that Lucy was found, and praying that our Heavenly Father, who feeds and cares for the Sparrows will put His healing hand on Lucy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Praise God, she was found. I will be continually praying for her swift healing and recovery. Please keep us updated, sis.

Prayer for the Animals
by Albert Schweitzer

Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends, the animals.
Especially for animals who are suffering; for any that are
hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry;
for all that must be put to death.
We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity,
and for those who deal with them, we ask a
a heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words.
Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals,
and so to share the blessings of the merciful.

Praying for healing, comfort and peace to all
of you.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

I'm so sorry to hear about Luch and Basti :(

I too have a dear animal awaiting my arrival in heaven and now he has another playmate :(

Praying for Lucy's recovery.

Praise God for answering prayer W&W. God has brought Lucy home now I'm praying and believing for her complete recovery. When two agree as touching anything they ask it shall be done for them of my Father in heaven.

Lucy was my mothers middle name and the name I gave one of Pebbles kittens. I love that name.

Amen to your prayer Shiloh I agree with you for all our furry friends.

Praise God you found her. I will continue to pray for her healing physically and from the trauma.

Dear Watching & Waiting,

Sis, this is the best news I have heard all day! Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers for Lucy!

I am so happy for you and your family right now. My prayer now is for Lucy to make it through the surgery with the help of our dear and faithful Lord. God is Good and Worthy to be Praised! Amen!

Please give us an update on Lucy when you can I will continue to pray for her speedy recovery.

Basti, he was an Angel for Lucy, God bless him for being such a loving and protective dog to his playmate Lucy.

God bless you,

AngelWings7

Praise the Lord!! Thank you Father for Your goodness and mercy!! Praying for your sweet Lucy to heal and blessings for your family too!

I am so sorry for your loss of your best friend, but for the finding of the other , I am relieved with you . Praying for all concerned today .
Praying for healing .
Thank you Lord for your peace in all of this .
I truly believe , all dogs go to Heaven , all pets , all animals . For Heaven wastes no creature , there is room for all in Christ .
The Peace of Christ to you and yours , hug your precious friend who is healing for me , bb
LOve in Him !

I had a feeling you would find her. Such happy news and we are all rejoicing with you. Both your dogs are amazing. There are not many humans who would die to save another person and yet Basti laid down his life for Lucy. Lucy sounds just as tough lasting two days injured and alone. Please keep us updated.

Oh my W&W - what a tragedy and blessing at the same time. It breaks my heart to think of Basti but God you know looked on that little pup's bravery and devotion to Lucy and you know he's in doggie heaven right now, wagging his tail and never better. I pray that Lucy will come out of this just fine and she will be making the trip with you to where we all want to be very very soon. Oh how I pray for this. Give her a kiss for all of us please. Much love - Shirley

I thank God for bringing Lucy back to you, I will continue to pray for her complete healing. I'm so glad you have her back,I absolutely cried reading your post, please keep us posted on her.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com