Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Major prayers for my friend

Hey guys. Hope all is well for my RITAN family. I have a friend who is new in her faith walk and just 2 weeks ago had a double mastectomy. She is scheduled to be Women of Faith with us this coming weekend. This will be her first time at WOF and she is so excited. Even when she found out her surgery would be three weeks prior to the weekend, she did not waver and insisted that she will be there. The surgery went well and she will begin radiation in a few weeks. Right now her healing is slow going with her drains still in and her feeling pretty yucky still. I know how much the enemy does not want her at that weekend. Please pray for The Lord to hasten her healing and the drainage to decrease so the drains can be removed. We are all so excited for her to experience this weekend and be strengthened. I tear up as I write this because the burden for her is so great in my heart. I know how special my first WOF weekend was and how God really sealed the deal for me in my love for HIm during that time. I cannot wait for her to experience all that God has for her. Thanks guys.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Major prayers for my friend

Hi Wise Gal,

What a wonderful friend and blessing you are to your dear friend that has been going through so much with her surgery. I will keep your dear friend close in prayer and with God nothing is impossible and if it is his will, your friend will be attending the Women of Faith Conference. There is nothing that can keep God's children away from God's word and teachings. I pray that your friend will heal quickly from the serious procedure she had to undergo recently and may God hold her up with his right hand and give her the strength to be there at the meeting.
Please keep us posted on your friends recovery. May you both be blessed at the Conference.

God Bless,

Indeed my sister-in-law also went through this same surgery a few weeks ago. May the Lord bless and keep her healthy. May He speed His healing virtues to her. May her faith and love in the Lord challenge the Lord to move on her behalf.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Praying for your friend!

Also praying.

praying for her quick recovery wise gal.
the great news is that she is one of His now.
no matter what happens from now on in.
you must feel huge relief.

she made it !

always such a sense of gratitude when any lost friend comes home.

Hey guys. I spoke with my friend this afternoon and she is feeling a little better. Still a lot of output from the drains that needs to decrease big time in the next day or so.. Pray pray pray. So excited to see what God is going to do. I had a thought that how I feel reminds me of how I felt right before we took our kids to Disney for the first time. So excited to see the wonder on their little faces..well this is way more exciting. Go Jesus Go....heal your daughter please....

Thanks for giving us an update, Wise gal.

Thank you all for your prayers. She was able to attend the conference and was so blessed by it. She ignored her discomfort and went in pursuit of God this weekend. She was uncomfortable a lot of the time but she hung in there and was feeling better when we got home this afternoon. I had such a burden on my heart for her and this weekend. I know she encountered The Lord in a new and fresh way. Thank you for your prayers. Keep paying for her please. She has to have a follow up surgery this week with radiation to begin in a few weeks.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com