Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Signs on our TV's

First there was a TV show my wife really wanted to watch called 12th Hour.

Basically this show was about the Germans in WW2 trying to clone Jesus to bring about the end of the world. To me a really dumb show.

Now, I just watched a new show, Sleepy Hollow, and turns out it also is basing itself on Revelations and the end of the world.

Its amazing how movies, books and TV is all about numbing us to the real stuff going on in the world today and what is really coming.

Re: Signs on our TV's

Hi my dear brother Jfelts8031,

This bible verse came to mind right after I read your post.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
New King James Version (NKJV)
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

2 Thessalonians 2:11
The Message (MSG)
9-12 The Anarchist’s coming is all Satan’s work. All his power and signs and miracles are fake, evil sleight of hand that plays to the gallery of those who hate the truth that could save them. And since they’re so obsessed with evil, God rubs their noses in it—gives them what they want. Since they refuse to trust truth, they’re banished to their chosen world of lies and illusions.

Same for the Under the Dome finale, actually mocking with all this believe in the human spirit and all will be fine.

Fortunately, I don't have TV. We only watch the stuff that I download off of You Tube and what DVD/Blue Ray discs that we have.

The stuff that is on TV, I've not cared for in years. When we go over to my in-laws, we see some of what is on. Each time, it just goes to show that we made the right decision to tell DirecTV to head out the door.

I don't need what they peddle and I don't miss it.

Looking up and listening for the Lord's shout.

ybiC,
Slade

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com