Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
keep oil in your lamps!

oil lamps photo: Lamps lit Filled with oil Oil_Lamps.jpg
Ritan family...
I know I dont have to tell you all this but we have to keep our lamps burning because the Lord could come at any hour!
I actually for weeks have been sleeping with my light on because I am expecting
Him to come!
Roses

Re: keep oil in your lamps!

Amen!! Agreed! As we need to be filled with His spirit and His words no matter what.

Amen!!!! Rosesinsept,

You remind me of how I have been feeling wide awake at nights not being able to sleep due to the excitement and the awaiting of our Lord and the Angels..

I haven't been able to sleep very well at night, either, Sis. I usually fall asleep reading on RITAN, but I don't sleep very long. I glanced at the clock the other night while I was still reading and it was 4:30am! I just went ahead and got up & put some coffee on.
I wish I was as knowledgeable as some of the dear family here on RITAN. I sort of feel like a third-grader amongst a crowd of graduating seniors! But that's ok. I know God looks on the heart. I want to go Home, too!
I'm tired of struggling each day to not fall into the pit of depression. I know the Lord tells us to give thanks always & to trust Him, and so I will! I really loved the scripture that Solid Rock showed to me a few days ago that tells us He knows when we're even thinking of Him, Praise God!

I love you guys & can't wait to meet you soon,
Patti : )

RIS got the oil burning and my candle is staying lite till He comes.

Patty Day cheer up Sis we love you too.

Malachi 3:16

The Book of Remembrance

16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who esteem His name.

Great word! Patti Day, I also feel like you as well. Feel like I'm stuck in Junior High. If the Lord can raise the dead, I'm sure He can awaken those that are asleep (sleeping)! "Just keep falling in love with Him, over and over again. It will get sweeter and sweeter as the days go by, Oh what a love between our Lord and us" paraphrased lyrics to an old ditty by Bill Gaither.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com