Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Revisiting Sept 8th 2013. The Amazing Sign in the Heavens on Rosh Hashanah

A lot of the bits and pieces of this came in during the build up to Rosh Hashanah, and I thought it was high time that I put all the pieces together so that the full picture can be seen...

It makes my H E A D S P I N

Re: Revisiting Sept 8th 2013. The Amazing Sign in the Heavens on Rosh Hashanah

Truly amazing indeed, HumbleHorse, but it was last week and we are still lingering. I don't quite understand. Thoughts?

ybiC,
MWS

Humblehorse:
Yes....this is so-o-o-o- cool and so convincing, but of what? What is your take on the significance of this beautiful display of the Bride being hidden and taken by the groom in the heavens which were set in the sky by God almighty to be signs? Is it a sign of next year's Rosh Hashanah? That just seems too far away considering how things are currently lining up in the middle east.

You say your head is spinning. Our's too! What does it mean? Is this a pre-warning of what will take place in the fall of this year...on what now is speculated as being the actual October 6th - 8th Feast of Trumpets? The fact that we mis-calculated that date is a fulfillment of the prophecy that no man will know. Even the fact that there were so many differing opinions in September when RH was to occur is again that fulfillment. It's like a puzzle and the Lord is step by step showing us the puzzle pieces that we couldn't find, and bit by bit the picture is taking shape.

You must have an opinion on this....I'm curious. Of course, this sign is truth, but our interpretation of it is speculation and we all understand that.

So appreciate your sharing these heavenly signs and using your expertise to help us who don't have the understanding of the constellations and the movement of stars to comprehend it in an understandable way. Thank you!

Email: nancycressman60@gmail.com

Thanks Humble Horse these are amazing signs in the heavens.

Jewish New Year - Rosh Hashanah - Feast of Trumpets:

Rosh Hashanah or Jewish New Year is called the Feast of Trumpets in the Bible because it begins the Jewish High Holy Days and Ten Days of Repentance with the blowing of the ram's horn, the shofar, calling God's people together to repent from their sins. Time of Observance:

Rosh Hashanah is celebrated on the first day of the Hebrew month of Tishri (September or October).

So the last trumpet could be this month or in October right, depending on God's calendar. Therefore we do not know the day or the hour of the rapture.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com