Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
October 1st deadline?

82% of our combat forces and their supply elements out of CONUS by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.—

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.—

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.—

Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.—

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.-

-World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERs coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.—

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.—

No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th.—

NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.—
Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.—

All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.—

Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.—

POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.—

Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.—

All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th—

Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.—

Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

October 1st the US shuts down our “Space Fence” detection system.

October 1st deadline?
"Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes"

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: October 1st deadline?

I was just watching Foxnews on this and this is when the Government is threatening to shut down over Obamacare.

Maybe he keeps pushing his timetable back to make sure his groups are in place for what could possibly be a coup or attempt of our country? Either that or a possible threat of major unrest (or own version of Arab Spring) due to the government shutdown?

I don't know if any of that stuff means anything, I guess we will see. As far as Obamacare, the Republicans are took weak and already are not dong anything about it, or they would have been doing stuff long ago to prevent its funding. And where would this coup take place in Region III-what do they know or what are they putting out there that they want or think will happen-a coup because of Obamacare? Yeah, I don't know...

Another plausible explanation is that Sept 30th is the end of the fiscal year for the federal government. I am working currently as a contractor for a division of the military. They want to to work 250 hours in the last 3 weeks of September as they have to spend all the money in their current budget as they can't carry it over to next fiscal year. So what that tells me is that all of these other things may be the same symptom -- spend the money now or you'll lose it. So the panic and fear that arises from reading the post above may be just the government doing what the government does..... And nothing more.

Goldenknight
I don't know if any of that stuff means anything, I guess we will see. As far as Obamacare, the Republicans are took weak and already are not dong anything about it, or they would have been doing stuff long ago to prevent its funding. And where would this coup take place in Region III-what do they know or what are they putting out there that they want or think will happen-a coup because of Obamacare? Yeah, I don't know...

Region 3 covers DC. Most of the time in other countries that have had a coup or attempted coup, it happens in the nations capitol. I'm not saying that is what's going to happen.

As for a government shutdown, don't put it past this body of politicians. It's not just Republicans on this.

Pdxtodd, you are correct in some manner but incorrect in another. Things like labor hours have to be used by end of FY but for purchases of goods you only have to have the money obligated (e.g. spent). It is not mandatory for the items to be delivered by end of FY. The fact that this post states that delivery is required is puzzling. If true, it does raise some red flags.

I have several things turning over in my head. These supplies could be used for Region 1 or they may be there as a "staging" area for say a false flag on NYC in which the supplies would then be readily available.

There's a retired LCL that does some videos and he recently did one addressing O in Hebrew- basically saying the handwriting is on the wall and his days are numbered. A coup? Seems possible in my mind.

Recently there was a "rumor" that several nuclear missiles left a TX base with no paper trail supposedly headed for SC. This is a bit farfetched, but any possibility they could have been transferred to the navy yardion DC to be sent elsewhere while people were either evacuated or sheltered in place yesterday?

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com