Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
was thinking about heaven this morning.

Hi my family rita,

This morning, I was driving and starting think of heaven like what it will be like for me hear the beautiful sounds. And wondering about my brothers and sister what they look like. And wondering about my great grandpa and ma and grandpa. Also been wondering who has been praying for me while they are in heaven. Wondering who is cheering for me keep running in this race. I do long to be with Jesus Christ. Wondering about what I will be doing in heaven. It is amazing!!

Fm12

Re: was thinking about heaven this morning.

Hi Funky Mom 12,

That is wonderful your thoughts were beautiful today thinking about Heaven.
I cannot wait to meet you too my dear sister. See you in the clouds very soon.

Colossians 3:2
King James Version (KJV)
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Philippians 4:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

It'll be interesting to see all those generations appearing about the same age. I imagine there will be strong family resemblances in many cases. Perhaps that's why we call each other brother and sister. Cause we'll all look like one big family.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm named for my grandmother, who died when my dad was 19. My father doesn't remember what color her eyes were, and I've always been curious. [Let's face it, though: all the other grandparents were blue-eyed, so if she didn't have hazel eyes, where did we get them from?]

And on the other side of the family, there's a grandfather who died just before I was born. He was a peaceable man (to put up with my strong-willed grandmother!) ... and a political advisor, of all things. And what would he say if he knew he was distantly related to FDR (whom he abominated)? Well, in Heaven he probably won't say what he might have said had he known that in life.

And of those who died betimes, there's a sibling, an aunt, an uncle, a great-uncle, a great-aunt, a younger cousin ... plus an older cousin with Down Syndrome whom I did meet, but so long ago I don't remember. I'd also like to meet the cool-headed frontier herb doctor great-whatever-grandmother who knew Tecumseh, the widowed great-grandmother who wrote grammar textbooks, and the legendary judge great-grandfather and his capable wife (who after he died -- she was his second wife -- ran the college cafeteria because she was bored).

I'm longing for heaven too. Perian, I've read about so many ancestors, got a bit into genealogy as many have.
I'd like to meet the people I've read about, like Laura Cochran and more than I could name. I miss my father and only knew one of my grandparents. I miss my grandmother.
I hope the Lord returns soon. Until then, the Lord Jesus will keep all His people, as He always has. God bless you.

Truth is that we shall become reunited and acquainted with each member of our ancestral family line that are believers. From Adam to the present. WOW! Also looking forward to meeting with each member of RITA. We shall all have the most important thing in common, CHRIST! Heaven is more than a place, it's a homecoming back into the eternal presence of our Creator God. It shall also be the ultimate validation of our love for Him, and His love for us who He died for. How awesome to realize that we are His reward for Calvary.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com