Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Boehner to Hold government shutdown vote Over Obamacare

BREAKING NEWS: Boehner WILL hold government shutdown vote over Obamacare

Moments ago, news broke that Boehner will hold a vote this week to keep the government open -- but ONLY if Obamacare is defunded. It’s a complete cave to Tea Party Republicans.

The final decision is set to be ratified by House Republicans TOMORROW.

Per an email I received....

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Boehner to Hold government shutdown vote Over Obamacare

This must be some game of theater, as if we can't put the last time we had a shutdown on display and just push the "Repeat" button--Obamacare, is the only thing that is different. This ought to be fun to watch if wasn't so pathetic that these people can't do their jobs and actually formalize a budget instead of CRs.

GodIsLove
BREAKING NEWS: Boehner WILL hold government shutdown vote over Obamacare

Moments ago, news broke that Boehner will hold a vote this week to keep the government open -- but ONLY if Obamacare is defunded. It’s a complete cave to Tea Party Republicans.

The final decision is set to be ratified by House Republicans TOMORROW.

Per an email I received....

I just heard the vote is Friday...I'm surprised nobody has commented on this other than me-threakiller!

Yes, it was moved to Friday and now the WH is threatening to veto Boehners bill.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

I heard that Obamacare should not be placed on the listing of funding for government activities, I think the plan is from Republicans is that he can veto it, but really he has the funding for Obamacare in the wrong place and that it is O who will be shutting down the government not the Republicans--I doubt people will see it that way as the pre-government blame game is already happening--so I wonder if this will backfire in O's face, just like Syrian Crisis.

Something I'm adding that I saw online tonight:

...The Method of Passing Laws:
The President does not get a Bill to sign, or to Veto, until it has originated in the House of Representative, passed in the House of Representative--- is then sent to the Senate, passed in the Senate, and then when both the House and the Senate have passed the Bill - then the Bill is sent / presented to the President where he will either sign the Bill, Or, he will Veto it and send it back to the House where it originated with his Objections to the Bill. The Congress can then override the President's Veto with a 2/3 vote of the House and Senate to pass the Bill...

So no Democrat would veto the president in the Senate, so where does this leave us???

According to dontfundit.com...

Democratic Leader Harry Reid needs 60 votes to fund Obamacare, but there are only 54 Democrats in the Senate. If Republicans hold strong, they can stop it.

So let's just target those six Republicans that vote for this and target to get them out of the Senate, that sounds like the plan, cause I have a feeling there will be some Republicans in the Senate that will vote for it, like McCain and Graham.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com