Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Still watching but God is using me and it feels great

I just wanted to share a little something. I have been watching and waiting like all of my RITAN family and we can all relate to feeling depressed and disappointed when we wait and wait and....keep waiting. I actually got very very down a while back and got very discouraged. I prayed for a God to please show me how to cope with this. I had a couple of opportunities come my way, that I was not looking for, to do some ministry. Both of these opportunities are bigger than anything I have participated in and they have taken a good deal of my time. With one project complete this past weekend and another to be completed this coming weekend, I am feeling so very very blessed tonight as I sit back and survey how God answered my prayer about coping with my discouragement. These few little ministry projects have led to other smaller opportunities to love on people and I am seeing growth in others and major growth in my own faith. How awesome is our Lord for working in this way. And to think I almost did not choose to be a part of these projects feeling like I was too busy with work. Thank you Holy Spirit for your leading and guidance. I feel so amazing and refreshed tonight. So this is how we cope with the disappointment and discouragement we feel after waiting and waiting. I am not wanting to come across as preachy but rather tell you so that, if you are feeling discouraged in the waiting, go get involved in blessing others, and the discouragement will leave. God bless all of you. Love on in Jesus name.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Still watching but God is using me and it feels great

Wise gal
I just wanted to share a little something. I have been watching and waiting like all of my RITAN family and we can all relate to feeling depressed and disappointed when we wait and wait and....keep waiting. I actually got very very down a while back and got very discouraged. I prayed for a God to please show me how to cope with this. I had a couple of opportunities come my way, that I was not looking for, to do some ministry. Both of these opportunities are bigger than anything I have participated in and they have taken a good deal of my time. With one project complete this past weekend and another to be completed this coming weekend, I am feeling so very very blessed tonight as I sit back and survey how God answered my prayer about coping with my discouragement. These few little ministry projects have led to other smaller opportunities to love on people and I am seeing growth in others and major growth in my own faith. How awesome is our Lord for working in this way. And to think I almost did not choose to be a part of these projects feeling like I was too busy with work. Thank you Holy Spirit for your leading and guidance. I feel so amazing and refreshed tonight. So this is how we cope with the disappointment and discouragement we feel after waiting and waiting. I am not wanting to come across as preachy but rather tell you so that, if you are feeling discouraged in the waiting, go get involved in blessing others, and the discouragement will leave. God bless all of you. Love on in Jesus name.

I should have proofed this before posting...I meant that I prayed to God...not a God..boy sometimes just an "a" can really change the meaning.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Still watching but God is using me and it feels great

Yes God will use us for his glory. He didn't want us to sit back and wait for His return. He wanted us to spread and share His words to other and want us to encourage one other and he wanted us to bless one other before He comes back for us. SO I know I am discouraged from time to time. However I learned to hold on to Jesus and let Jesus use my discourages to become bless one other daily. Let Jesus use us to do His work and to be glorify Him through our lives, our pains, our troubLes. Remember this it is temporary on the earth. God has something for us to help one other, bless one other, encourage one other.

As for me at work, I see people at loaves and fishes they are homeless people and living on the street. Every time I see them, I always ask them how are you? Of course I can speak not that good like hearing but I do know how to speak in small way even though I am deaf. I always smile at them. They are so happy to see me and said hi everyday. As I love them as they are so special to my heart as their souls are so precious. I don't know why they are so happy to see me. It makes me cry down deep it is hard to explain. Those times I will never forget them. This is precious moments that I have ever face. Daily basis.

We need to seize the anointing that God is pouring upon on us daily and do not lose that opporunity that God want to use us.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com