<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Netanyahu nearing decision on Iran strike.

Also interesting timing in all of this. This time of year, Feast days and holidays in the offing. Rapture in 2013 and Tribulation starting in 2014! See ya soon. Though I have been feeling spiritually weak, more evidence of our soon going home, lifts me.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

TR,I feel spiritually weak too...so you are not alone.I am also amazed at things lining up.Wont be long now....Thanks Rita May for posting.

T.R I'm sorry to hear your feeling weak, that is 3 of you I've seen today who say this same thing. Here's a famous scripture about the Lord's promise to give strength to the weary.

"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint".

(Isaiah 40:31, NLT)

"But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you"

(Romans 8:11)

Praying for new strength and I hope to see you in the clouds soon my brother.

Dear Sis I give you the same words I gave T.R

I'm sorry to hear your feeling weak, that is 3 of you I've seen today who say this same thing. Here's a famous scripture about the Lord's promise to give strength to the weary.

"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint".

(Isaiah 40:31, NLT)

"But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you"

(Romans 8:11)

Praying for new strength and I hope to see you in the clouds soon my sister.

Thank you for this urgent report , Sis . Bless you today !
*** And the timing is so relevant now ......Fall 2013 .
This goes right along with Dr. Tim LaHaye's book "Global Warning" (2009).
He personally expressed an opinion that from 2012- 2013, maybe 2014 , were
last years ( before The Tribulation starts up ).
Right on the "edge" , aren't we ?? Rapture soon .
See you in the air , bon

I really like Dr. Tim LaHaye Bonnie, I will have to read this book you mentioned
"Global Warning" if I have time that is...hoping we are going to meet in the sky before I get the chance.

I also, have been feeling spiritually weak for about 2 weeks. It sucks and I hate it. I will not give up and continue to pray my way thru this. See you in the air soon.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

Praying for you too Perhaps today, yes looking forward to seeing you in the sky. can't be soon enough.

Wow, I thought I was only one who is having spiritual weak but I found out I am not alone. Wow I am longing to be with Jesus. As I keep hold on to Jesus. I will not give up.

Fm12

It has been ongoing discussion that Israel shall strike Iran's nuclear facility. But since I believe the sixth seal in Revelation is the same Gog/Magog we find in Ezekiel 38,I don't foresee any actions on Iran from Israel,not until the church is gone.

God has withhold Ezekiel 38 or Gog/Magog invasion until the sixth seal is opened.

I have said it before and I'll say it again.Netanyahu and Israel should strike Iran's nuclear facility now while the west is still showing some support for them. But the window is closing.Once the rapture takes place,when U.S. and major part of Europe being crippled by this event,none,I say none can come to her aide,except Yahweh.

Well,may be God has already foreseen this and the hesitancy of this administration, and has Ezekiel written down the act that He is going to do on behalf of His people.

Dear Sis, I LOVE that 1st scripture!

RitaMay: Even though I have read (many times) your first scripture posted this time was different for me. It moved me as if God was speaking directly to me. I felt that this was a promise he wanted me to see today and a promise I could hang ont

Dear Rita May,

Thank you so much my dear sis for the powerful scriptures you shared with those of us here that have been feeling weary and weak. The second scripture on Isaiah 40:31 really spoke to my heart and ministered to me. WoW!!!

My prayers go out to Tender Reed, Rieom, Patti Day, Rosesinsept, Perhaps Today, Funky Mom 12 and my other brothers and sisters going through these tough trials lately. I send you my prayers and hugs in this fight that we are in to reach the finish line for the Glory of God.

God bless you,

AngelWings7

feeling the "End of the Last Watch" ...winding down .
Good thread .
Uplifting !!!!

I agree! Amen!!

Rieom dear Sis, yes you can hang onto God's word it will never return to Him void. So pleased God spoke to you and comforted you.

Isaiah 55: 10-12
"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. 12"For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.…

Dear Sis Angel Wings thanks for your uplifting posts and oh so beautiful pictures, you truly bless everyone you come in contact with. You have such a sweet spirit and compassionate heart. The Lord Bless you and make His face shine on you always.

Thank you Bonnie dear Sis for your encouraging words.

Patty Day dear Sis been praying for you.

Luke 11:10-12 Ask, Seek, Knock
…10"For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. 11"Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12"Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?…

Philippians 4:19

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

Thank you Dearest RitaMay for your prayers! And for sharing these words of scripture with me. Exactly what I needed!!
Much Love,
Patti : )

Israel may refocus its attention from Iran to Syria. Assad is moving his chemical weapons which is making Israel very nervous.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

I agree Terrence.

While Iran is a bigger threat, there is still a little time to deal with it (not much though). My thoughts are there is so much chaos in Syria just from being war torn, then the scattering from the threat of US strike, now add to that - wanting to hide and hold on to as much of those CW as you can while fooling everyone into thinking you gave them all up. There is no telling who's hands those CW's are getting into right now and THAT is an IMMEDIATE concern for Israel.

Bless you , Church of The Lord Jesus Christ . Good thread .
What is it about Iran that brings thoughts of the end ?
Certain countries bring to mind Ancient Babylon and temptations of satan in the garden , first beginnings .
we only have three more months until 2014 ..October , Nov., Dec.
September = S
October = O
November = N
The SON is coming .

said the same thing last year,so i dont want to hear it anymore

Iran will continue to be an issue; don't get me wrong about Iran but the greater threat is Syria. Biological and chemical weapons are in the hands of those whose greatest desire is to eliminate Israel. Any attack by either side will trigger the rapture of the church. We are there brothers and sisters, we are there.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com