<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Getting to know what the meanings of the signs in the heavens...

Okay, this is an expansion of my post in the Harvest Moon thread. I couldn't help but not post this. Please note: this is not a theory that you should give much credience to, it is just a piece meal from sites I've visted and I do not know or have the time to verify anything. It is just information to be filtered through.

Okay, so in my last post I posted the meaning of the number 4 signfying completion, and that this is the fourth full moon of summer (which is not usual) and reiterated Humblehorse's statement about the moon passing over the star Spica for the fourth time this year, each time it passed it was in a different stage (there are FOUR stages of the moon--first, half, quarter, last). Well.....here is another FOUR that should be looked at:

Genesis 1: 14And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the FOURTH day.

SO...then I was reading this article:
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/09/16/4-sky-events-this-week-harvest-moon-green-giant-and-fall-equinox/

Which states that not only is there a full harvest moon, but that Venus and Saturn will also be hanging around in the sky to be seen this week, read this:

"Starting on Monday, September 16 after sunset, Venus and Saturn will be having a close encounter that will last most of the week. Low in the southwest sky, the second planet from the Sun will be the first visible—as the brightest star-like object in the entire heavens. Look carefully next to Venus—binoculars may help—and fainter Saturn will pop out of the glare of dusk. Remember that since the two worlds are hot on the heels of the setting sun, they sink below the horizon less than an hour later."

So I started researching what Venus and Saturn may be biblical signs for and came across a Biblcial Astrology site (please read with discrenment as this article is not on topic but I pulled some good stuff from it: http://www.biblenews1.com/astrology/astrob.html)

That site gave me a good line up with Bible references that I liked, refering to the zodiac signs and the 12 tribes of Israel (read the site for this info but it was pretty interesting). From that, what I gathered is this:

1.) Sun represents Jesus and His Glory that receives from God.

2.) The moon represents the Bride, we reflect the glory of Jesus but have no light on our own.

3.) Mercury symbolizes Jesus' 1st Advent and is referred to as the "Savior" planet. It dominates (whatever that means) the Virgo constellation representing a "virgin birth/virgin sacrifice"

4.) Venus symbolizes Jesus' 2nd Advent as is referred to as the "Bright and Morning Star" which Jesus referred himself to be. This planet dominates the zodiac Aries which represents military deployment.

5.) Earth....just us.

6.) Mars is referred to as the Red Planet and represents the blood Jesus spilt as a sacrifice. It dominates the zodiac Leo and stands for Jesus is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

7.) Jupiter is referred to as the "Almighty God Planet" and represents Jesus' power and soverignty. It dominates the zodiac Taurus and represents that Jesus is the "fat of the land." (Or the riches...the treasure)

8.) Saturn's rings represent the two covenants (Jesus "binded" by his covenant...of His own free choice of course). It dominates the zodiac Libra and stands for judgment.

9.) Uranus is known as the "Mediator Planet", it represents that Jesus is the Mediator between us and God and it dominates the zodiac Pisces which represents the Levitical priests acting as a mediator between God and us (the fish facing up is the priest, the fish facing down is us) and represents that Jesus the High Priest and our Mediator between God and us.

10.) Neptune is called the "Redeemer Planet" and represents Jesus' redemption of the world. It dominates the zodiac Capricornus, which as stated in the article was the zodiac sign that Jacob assigned to his first born son Genesis 49: "Reuben was passed over from receiving the inheritance of the firstborn because he committed adultery with Bilhah, his father's concubine. He symbolizes Capricornus, the Goat, which was sacrificed for sin to atone for the sins of Israel so the Lord would pass over their sins." and thus Passover occuring during the month of Capricorn makes perfect sense.

11.) Pluto represents the "Last Adam" and the fulfillment of the Adamic Covent. So proper that in modern day times we have tried (and succeeded) in removing this planet as a "planet." Satan makes all attempts to take the focus off of Jesus!!

With all that said, know that we have a "general" idea of what the planets may symbolize, and if you didn't catch it, they ALL FORETOLD the story of the Messiah Jesus Christ! Right down to the zodiac signs, and boy was I surprised to find out that zodiac signs are commonly referred to in the Old Testament, I did not know this!! Now I get why YHWH said he declared the end from the beginning and that the stars, moon, and sun were signs and symbols (the word "planet" is not in the Bible, they were called "stars").

Now, are you ready for some more cool stuff?!?!?!

In the first article talking about the harvest moon, which said that Saturn and Venus would be seen very close to the sun (or Jesus). So, let's decipher that! First it starts out with SUN:SATURN:VENUS (Jesus: Covenants/Judgment: Military Deployment) and as they move away from the sun, they go SUN:VENUS: SATURN (Jesus: Military Deployment: Judgement/Covenants). View Military deployment as a Spritual battle to make more sense.

Let's throw some more info onto the table as well: after twilight on SEPT 19th....Uranus (which is FOUR times bigger than the Earth and is the SEVENTH planet from the sun) will "park itself near the moon." What does this sign mean? Well....Uranus this planet is the symbol that Jesus is the mediator between God and us. Acting as a mediator is in essence acting as a "protector" as Jesus is shielding us from God's wrath, right?

So while the "mediator" planet is parking itself near the moon (the symbol of the Bride" and "protecting" her. The sun (Jesus) is sending off both judgment and the covenant as well as military deployment/spritual warfare(Saturn and Venus are close together starting at the sun and being sent away).

Let's say this again without all the confusing language:

ALL DAY on the 19th Jesus will be protecting His Bride while he is sending off/opening the seal of judgment and acting on his Covenant at the same time as preparing for battle (the beginning of the 2nd Advent?). Not to mention that the Bride will be at it's fullest (fullness of the Gentiles?) at 2:13 pm in Isreal on the 19th.

Does this mean the rapture will happen on this date? No, but it could. It could also be that whatever "darkness" is suppose to happen soon may happen around this time. It could also be nothing. But at least I'm trying to look at the signs in the heavens and what the Bible suggests they may mean.

Thanks for reading :)

Edit: Oh and notice the title of the National Geographic article, it states FOUR sky events!

Re: Getting to know what the meanings of the signs in the heavens...

Awesome study!
I can imagine that something special could happen at the Harvest Moon tonight:)...hoping!praying!

Very informative, plenty to chew on. At this time, there are so many possibilities! But there does seem to be a growing convergence (IE: time running out), on so many levels. WOW! May He give us all strength to endure until the end.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

That was a very informative interesting read sparkles.

Go Sparkles Go!

I've just been looking at this on Stellarium and it is indeed exactly as you say! Good call...

Who knows if it will be the Rapture? I do hope you're right, it's high time. And I hope that when you get to heaven God gives you a big (Sparkley) badge that says, No man knew the day or the hour, it was a woman that got it!

Too funny humblehorse (:

Email: Marionavnts@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com