Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Me

Dear brothers and sisters,

If you have a moment today, please pray for me.
Due to my health problems, I have been experiencing much weakness and fatigue not able to stand up today.

I too am in prayer for the Lord to give me strength and vitality and at the same time giving him thanks and praise for all that he has done for me on the cross at Calvary and the beautiful blessings he has bestowed upon my life.
Thank you Jesus!

All I am able to do today is pray, pray and pray in bed for our trials lately are fierce because time is close for we will be going home when the Lord calls for us.

I have faith, that tomorrow with the help of your prayers, I will have my strength back to keep fighting the good fight of faith that we are all trying to do as we reach the finish line.

God bless you all and I am keeping my RITAN family in my prayers as well.

Re: Please Pray for Me

Dear Sis I will pray for you.

dear angel wings,
yes will pray for you to regain your strength.
You poor thing, you who are always so ready to build up and encourage the rest of us.
dear angel wings,
sometimes the fatigue makes everything an uphill battle. i had to pray for the energy to bring my daughter and her friends to an open-day event for high school this evening. and was blessed by speaking to a christian boy in the history section all about the war, and the holocaust, and freedom and how bravely soldiers have fought in our past. amazing we will meet them all soon, those forgotten heroes. also the boys kept my very antsy 7 year old amused... what a spectacular full moon on the way home. isn't the Lord amazing?

anyway shall keep you in my prayers tonight.

'i know you have but little strength'... revelation 3.8

come on, you have ran the race so bravely, nearly home now.... just over the hill... there's the finishing line !!

Praying for you dear Sister!
roses glitter pink photo: Sparkly pink roses rose_anmi_pink_glitter.gif

get well soon photo: Get Well Soon taggersn59.gif

By your loving and tender mercies Lord, I lift up this precious sister to you. Asking you Lord, to forsake and rebuke her trials. Lead her by your still waters and refresh her. Send spiritual water and food, and lift her spirits. Let all of the bride be found blessing and looking for your return without threat of any attacks by the enemy. To your great glory Lord.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

AngelWings,

My sweet sister, I'm praying for your complete healing, I keep you in my prayers always sis.

I’m so sorry that you are not feeling well. Sure I’ll pray for you.

Praying for you sis. {{Hugs!}}

Hey Angelwings, I'll be keeping you in my prayers! Hope you feel better soon :)

Praying for strength for you
our dear Angel Wings

Be all blessed in YHWH's Glory

Daniel

Prayers for you to get to feeling better!

AngelWings, you are always in my thoughts and prayers, beloved. Praying for the Lord to restore your strength and that you can rest peacefully tonight.

Angel Wings: So sorry to hear about your level of fatigue today. I know how you feel sis. Prayers going out for you today and everyday.

hey my sister in Christ Angelwings 7

praying for you to get well, thankful because God will always give you strength to endure it.

Bless your heart to endure and keep faith in Him daily no matter what.

love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

fm12

Sweet Angel, You are daily in my prayers. Lifting you up to the Lord for His Healing Power that He may lift this burden from you dear Sis, may the Lord Bless you and Keep you in the center of His Will.

God Bless you Always Sis.

Praying for you, dear AngelWings. You are always such an encourager and in prayer for others that we all want to rush to your side when you need us. You are always in my prayers, but I will prayer "extra hard." I pray for your strength and healing. God bless you, dear sister.

Praying for you, dear one...

I'm praying for you so you'll get your strength back!

Praying for you my dear Sister!

Praying for energy and healing, Angel Wings 7!

Angelwings,
So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I so look forward to your posts, and it saddens me that you are feeling so weak. I will say a prayer for you and Tender Reed, as well as others.

Glitter Graphics

Praying for you and that you will soon be back on your feet!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Rita May, Teen Queen, Rosesinsept, Tender Reed, Rua, Annelis, Chris N., Jacob, Daniel, No Fear Just Faith, Shiloh, Rieom, Funky Mom 12, Morningstar, Watching & Waiting, Shellayne, Patti Day, Waiting Since 76, Perian, Rbmom, and God Is Love I hope I did not miss anyone...

I cannot thank you enough for your thoughtful prayers and acts of kindness towards me. Thanks to the prayers I am feeling better today, still resting and gaining my strength back little by little, but in much better spirits..

In my heart and spirit yesterday I thanked Jesus for all that He had suffered on the Cross for me and I cried out to the Lord for strength and wisdom to be able to continue to complete his will for my life and for the Kingdom of God.
Thank you Jesus!

I love and appreciate all of you and I am very touched by your prayers and may God bless you for reaching out to me yesterday. Not enough words can express my gratitude and the humbleness I feel to be surrounded by such beautiful spirit filled servants of the Lord. All of you are so amazing and mean so much to me! I also loved all the pictures that were posted too they were so lovely and uplifting too, thank you....

While in bed yesterday, reading your posts lifted my spirits and brought a smile to my heart. I look forward to giving you each a big Hug of thanks when we get to Heaven soon. I will pray for my brothers and sisters here that are weak and weary so that we can all get to the finish line before we are Raptured home to be with our Father in Heaven.

Love & Hugs,

AngelWings7

Sweet AW7 ~~ so glad to hear you're gaining strength, we're all blessed how you share Heavenly inspiration always

~~praying for our Lord's healing over you til Jesus comes, . . . Father, thank You for touching AW, for Heavenly angels surrounding her in the Light of Your Holy Spirit . . , bless her, Jesus, and her rich ministry of inspiration ~~ thank You, for our sister's spirit of faith even through her trials ~~ oh, Father, bring her great rest and strength for Your Glory . . thank You for her steadfast assurance as she continues to share her gifted encouragement and Grace ~~

Dear Angel wings I'm so happy your feeling better and getting stronger. Here's a word for you my sweet dear sister.

Psalm 28.6-8
Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplication. 7The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him. 8The LORD is their strength, And He is a saving defense to His anointed.…

Dear sister Donna,

That Angel picture is so lovelyl...
Thank you sis, for your kind words towards and beautiful prayer for my encouragement and strength.
The Lord is gracious to me for bringing such an amazing Sister In Christ that I have in you.
Your words are always so eloquently comforting and they reach my soul. You are a gift from God to me.

Sending you Love and Hugs,
AngelWings7

Sis,

Dearest sister Rita May,

You are so loving and kind to me and may God bless you for your caring and compassionate heart towards me and others here at RITAN. Thankfully, today I am much better than yesterday. Praise God!

You inspire me with your beautiful scripture verses that have encouraged and ministered to me in my time of need.

Thank you for your prayers and the special Psalm that you were led to share with me from our precious Lord.

May every good deed that comes from your heart to encourage and strengthen us here at RITAN come back to you one hundred fold. Amen!

Love you sis, sending hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Sis,

Dear Sister;

here is a offering of love from RUA;

her own kitty.

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Dearest Brother Daniel,

This offering from RUA made my night! What a beautiful and precious picture of her cat.
If I am not mistaken I think her cat's name was Willow.

Thank you my brother for posting this lovely picture of Rua's cat.

I want to thank RUA for her love and kindness and for thinking about me. Love you sis...

Love you both very much.. p.s. Daniel I sure miss your posts and especially the funny pics..
God bless you,
AngelWings7

Be blessed dear sister

Daniel

Hi my dear brother Daniel,

Thank you for that adorable picture. I guess I would be the Kitty Kat. LOL...
You see these are the cute pics I sure miss from your posts and the lovely messages too.

God bless you and I hope all is well.

AngelWings7
(YSIC)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com