<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Amazing Heavenly Sign Alert: God Is Using Three Comets To Complete A Nine Stared Menorah In Heaven!!

I will just wet your appetite for this next message I am about to post on the Rita Website--->
I had read a blog from an astronomer who was talking about the rare fact that three possible naked eye comets will be appearing in the same section of the sky this November 2013 and that it really is not an amazing rareity--because if you get a more powerful telescope and search the heavens in any part of the sky you will see many more comets way out there in space going every which way on their own orbital path!!

That is what he believes--but God uses these harbingers to show us a sign that He is writting in the heavens with His own signature!

We walk by sight and not by telescope!! We go by what God shows up in the sky without the aid of telescopes--the naked eye truth-is what we look at in the heavens!!

It just so happens there will be three comets: Comet Ison--- Comet Echke---Comet Lovejoy up in the same area of the sky and close together that will be very useful in filling in the gaps for the other 6 objects in space that will complete this 9 jewish candlestick menorah just about the same time as the feast of dedication is being celebrated!!!

Without these three naked eye Comets up in their rightful positions--this 9 object candlestick menorah would not be possible---hey astronomers-take that and put it in your telescopes and smoke it--Hee! Hee! Of course I am just kidding with them- I love the field of astronomy!!

They look up at the wonders of heaven every night and they still don't acknowledge the creator and His infinite wisdom displayed in all these galaxies!!

The fool says in his heart--there is no God--but God laughs at them from heaven!!

Do you know who created a computer? Man!! It's complicated and has a creative design--and the brain can come up with an amazing array of inventions!!

Everything complex or of complicated design has a creator behind it---why do they not take this knowledge and apply it to the universe--the universe has order and complexity and mathmatics behind it---you know what that means--it has to have a creator behind it!!

Be back soon with Part III!!!

Re: Amazing Heavenly Sign Alert: God Is Using Three Comets To Complete A Nine Stared Menorah In Heav

Scott, that sounds amazing!!! I look forward to your post landing on my cyber doormat...

Does you imaginary dog every chew things on your cyber doormat?

Re: Amazing Heavenly Sign Alert: God Is Using Three Comets To Complete A Nine Stared Menorah In Heav

Is there an illustration, Scott?

I don't know if Stewart Best is a credible source, but there seems to be quite a long article about something similar on this link: http://lightgateblogger.com/2013/9/16/are-we-there-yet-part-26/

Terrible Swift Sword... That article just blew my mind O.O...

Scott
Everything complex or of complicated design has a creator behind it---why do they not take this knowledge and apply it to the universe--the universe has order and complexity and mathmatics behind it---you know what that means--it has to have a creator behind it!!

On that note, one of the ways i used to poke fun at evolutionists is to point out that if they ever detect gold on other planets, that would make it possible for us to find Rolex's. A single cell is actually many times more complex than a Rolex.

These guys have some great vids on intelligent design.

http://illustramedia.com

Hey everyone! I may have to wait until tomorrow to post my nine object menorah in the heavens --I am looking out the window in the Library and it looks like a storm is on the way-we here in Kansas are expecting a good rain storm tonight-we have been in a very bad drought over the past few weeks-looks like we are going to get much needed rain--I just looked up from my computer and in front of me is a guy who looks exactly like myself in the face-it looks like I am watching my twin-same cut off shirts and dark black hair -same cargo pants--I mean not the same clothes that I am wearing today but the same tastes in dress--it is very eerie!!

Humblehorse --that is why I always make a rough draft just incase the finished product gets a good chewed up job by my boy Scarby-the last time he chewed up my original research papers was when I was working on a theory of a 12,000 year cycle for the return of the Fairy Ring Phenomena In Eastern Europe!!
I was soo close in cracking this long held mystery-but then it was all ripped up before my eyes!!

Perian--you can go to Astrobob.areavoices.com --new comet-lovejoy-joins an-exciting lineup of fall comets and planets--and this will give you a partial sky map of this line up of objects-there are some which are off the map and below the horizon--like the Sun and the Moon and Venus!!!

scott you make me laugh
rofl

Regina-I am soo pleased that you can get a laugh from any thing I say-what is this life if we have to take everything with a robe of sackcloth--God is Joy and Jesus has a sense of humor--and we are childlike in our faith--what do children do outside--they have fun and play games and create jokes and laugh-then they come inside and get down to business-there is always time for humor!!

Terrible Swift Sword--I can't wait to read that posted article that you posted-that looks awesome and full of insights!!!

Well, I just hit the back-button and lost my post. If we stay here on This Old RITA long enough, I may learn....

In any case, this is a clickable link to Astrobob's partial sky-map for Nov. 9th:
http://astrobob.areavoices.com/2013/09/11/new-comet-lovejoy-joins-an-exciting-lineup-of-fall-comets-and-planets/

"We walk by sight and not by telescope!! We go by what God shows up in the sky without the aid of telescopes--the naked eye truth-is what we look at in the heavens!!"

Sorry, Scott, but two of the comets are definitely not naked-eye that night (supposedly the best night for viewing them), and ISON won't be either, for the vast majority of us:

Astrobob's blog: "Lovejoy is expected to be mag. 9.5 on that date and visible in a 4-6-inch telescope; Encke at mag. 7 and Comet ISON at 6 should show up plainly in 35mm and 50mm binoculars. Observers with very dark skies might glimpse ISON with the naked eye."

Persian--Even though a few of this 9 planet and comet menorah may not be that bright in the heavens from our perspective-at least from God's vantage point He will be getting His message out that the heavens declare the glory of God and the constellations spew forth wisdom and knowledge!! Who knows- by November we may see some of the magnitutes of brightness of these comets shoot up even more in clarity!!

You guys (Humblehorse too) have shown us SOOOO many signs that are going on in heavens. It's amazing - and amazing that we are still here. Thank you guys for all the information you provide.

Oh, Scott - You need to keep a better eye on Scarby. You would not believe the things he has been posting while you aren't paying attention!

No Feat But Faith!! Thanks soo very much for your encouragement for keeping up the star and sign watching!! I know what you mean about Scarby snatching my password and posting his own jibber-jabber--he sometimes snatches my research papers and with that big bright sharpie marker -he weaves his own spin on current events--that thick rolled up Sunday newspaper across his hinny is starting to look very tattered!! Hee! Hee!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com