Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A picture of my dogs, Lucy and Basti.

I saw on another thread where VC asked to have a picture of Lucy and Basti posted. Basti is the black and white one and the one that is in heaven now. Lucy is the white and brown girl, still fighting for her life. Thanks to all who prayed for her and for my family. It just means so much to me.

Another of Basti:

Re: A picture of my dogs, Lucy and Basti.

Nice! What breed are they? How old? We have a minature poodle, champagne colored. About 1 1/2 yrs old. His name is Cody.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. Basti is a true hero. Still praying for Lucy. Bless her heart. Praying for you and your family too.

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your fur kids. {{hugs!}} I enjoyed seeing the little darlings. Fox Terrier's are a favorite breed of mine. My first dog as a child was little Toy Fox. His name was Piper Such smart little dogs, and they have no fear. Truly lionhearted.

W&W, I just knew everyone would want to see these precious dogs after the story of the last few days. Those praying will be able to picture them in their minds now. The photos will jog their memories, too, to keep praying.

Praying Lucy got home safely and is enjoying an evening at home with her pain killers and antibiotics, not to mention the pampering from her family tonight. Hopefully her shock and fear will be eased considerably. When hurting, there's no place like home.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

W&W they are beautiful thank you for sharing the pictures.

I am still praying for Lucy for her complete recovery and healing. Please keep us posted on how she is doing. I pray the Lord do a quick work in healing her.

Praying for healing for all the family from this ordeal you have been through.

Watching And Waiting how is Lucy Doing.

Still For her and the family.

Watching and Waiting -

I have been so sad for your little babies.

Bumping this up for an update on Lucy.

Amen NoFearJustFaith, I have been praying for little Lucy and I'm so thankful you posted.

They are so sweet. I love dogs. Thank you for posting the photos. Praying for Lucy.

W&W

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com