Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
prayer

Ritan family,
I am sorry to post so many prayer requests but I really need prayer today.I am starting to feel very depressed and defeated.My husband being hostile towards me,financial stress,and other issues Im dealing with.If you could remember to lift me up in prayer today I would appreciate it.
Roses

Re: prayer

Dear Rosesinsept,

sis, I am sorry you are going through such a tough trial and you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.
God is there for you my dear sis and He is holding you up with his right hand and will never leave you nor forsake you my sweet sister.

Please hold on to God's promises because that is all the reassurance that we have in this life for nothing else matters.
God is the only guarantee we have to get through these fiery trials while we await His soon Coming.

Love you sis and I hold you up in my prayers today asking the Lord to comfort and give you hope and strength as we walk by faith and not by sight. Amen!

Hugs and Love your way,
AngelWings7

I certainly will, Roses! I'm sorry for what you're going through. Maybe we'll be Home before long!!!

Praying for you in agreement with PD & AWs!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Father God, please establish Your angelic guard around Roses. Shut the mouth of the adversary as he prowls around looking for morsels to devour. We know her husband must make his own choices, but I ask that You would make Roses more than a conqueror in the spiritual battle. Renew her mind and spirit to see herself established in You, standing on the foundation of salvation which You provided her with. I thank You that You are faithful to complete that which You have begun in her. Stir up her spirit so that she shines blindingly to those around her, both in the natural and in the spiritual, reflecting You in all directions. We ask for a filling of the Holy Spirit and an enablement to speak Your words and to stand on Your promises to her. Glorify Yourself in her life.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Roses,

Please don't apologize, you are going through a scary and lonely time right now and we, as a family, need to cover you in prayer. I'm praying Sis.

Psalm 17:6-7

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Shew thy marvelous loving kindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.

Isaiah 54: 17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Lord, I agree with TX Thom and ask that You teach Roses the ins and outs of spiritual warfare, as well as her inheritance and future as the reigning Bride of Christ upon God's Own Throne (Rev 3:21). May that knowledge fuel her courage and self-confidence that she is worth more than what her husband may tell her. Show her how You see her, and teach her to trust solely upon Your love. Give her grace upon grace, especially during her husband's rants, to connect instantly with You so that his words roll off her back. And finally, Yeshua, I ask that You break the heart of her husband to realize what he's doing to his wife. Wake him up. Shake him up. Give him his own "Damascus Road" encounter and sternly ask him why he continues to persecute You. Your Bride is an extension of You; anything done to us is done to You by default, as we are one flesh with the King of Glory.

I ask the same for all the women in similar situations on this board, myself included, and ask that You move mightily in our lives to restore our self-esteem and our self-worth by abiding in You. Do not allow these men to crush Your lilies under their boot-heel. I ask that You stand up for us before the Father, Lord, and intercede for us, not only for our healing, but for our deliverance, as well as the salvation of our husbands through the power of Your Holy Spirit. With all my heart, I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

RIS I agree in prayer with my RitaN family for you. I pray also that your husband will be obedient to God's word.

Ephesians 5:25-33
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

O Lord, Please lift roses and other women in this board that including me. O God please shake our husbands'heart and wake them up. O Lord, please surround us with YOur mighty way and teach us to trust in You and help us to endurance the painful that we are going through. I thank you for each of us are learning to trust in You and hold on to You. O Lord, please remember us in the prayers and hear our cry out.

thank you Jesus for being faithful and always be with us and will always carries us through in Your arms.

Fm12

Praying for you Roses!

Roses:

I am praying for you. I can't imagine going through what you are. I've been through spiritual warfare, but not the same circumstances. However, the principles of dealing with it are the same. Therefore, I'm agreeing with Becka's prayer and asking God to teach you how to fight!

Lovingly,Rhonda

I’ll pray for you RosesinSept.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com