Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Rapture Dream (9/17/13)

So, I think I was at my sister's house, although it didn't look like her house but her whole family was there and my kids were spending the night too, I guess. So they had just buried their pet guinea pig (which they actually do have---he's currently alive) and the kids were all sad. All of a sudden we're standing outside with a group of people (about 20 people) and I hear the trumpet and all of a sudden I see the angel blowing it (looked like a lady in a flowy grey nightgown, though but I knew it was an angel). The clouds open and a few of the people (probably about 5 if I had to guess) got in a circle (it seemed like they were being ushered into the circle by some invisible force) and they all put their hands in the air and did the sign language sign for "I love you" with both their hands. They started lifting off the ground in the circle and it looked almost like a sky diving circle. If you know what I mean. I was so scared because I wasn't being lifted off, but I kept telling everyone around me that maybe we would be next (even though in my heart of hearts I knew it was too late for us…or me at least). Another group did the same thing about 5 seconds later (another group of 5 people) and they were gone. So about half of us were left and everyone was terrified. I started praying out loud to God asking him to please take me and forgive me of whatever I had done wrong. But apparently it was too late. I went into the backyard and the grave of the guinea pig had been torn open---he was gone. LOL. That part was funny to me when I woke up. The guinea pig was raptured…and I was left! And then I went to go see if my kids were still here (praying that they weren't) but they were. So were my niece and nephew (all 4 of our kids are 7 or under). There was also a homeless man sitting by the guinea pig's grave. He didn't get raptured but he didn't seem to upset about it either. END DREAM.

Ugh. :( Off to read my bible. I've been in a huge battle lately and I need some reassurance big time.

Moderator Approved

Re: My Rapture Dream (9/17/13)

I think this dream is just a manifestation of worry, perhaps being encouraged by the accuser of the sistern. There are several components which don't fit scripture, which suggests to me that it is an anxiety dream and not a God dream. No where in scripture is there a female angel described. In fact, the angels left their assigned place to take human women for wives. Which strongly supports (in my mind at least) that these frail human women were the best choice because there were not any angelic women.

And unbelievers don't typically hear the communications of heaven, nor see the angelic beings clearly. They hear thunder, flashes of light, etc.

If you are in Christ, you are His and He won't leave you or abandon you. Ever. But ain't nothing wrong with spending time in the Word. I imagine it rather irks the nasty one if every time he tries to attack you, you run to the Word. Which point makes me smile.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Hi momtoboys! Interesting dream. What got to me was the part about the 7 and under kids. I worry about my boys now :(

I had 2 rapture dreams as well a few years back. First one I started flying but couldn't find my way to Jesus. It took about an hour to "find" Him but I gave up after that. At that point in my life, I wasn't where I should be. A few months later, i had another dream where i got raptured and flew to Jesus

Hope someone can interpret your dream.

(love the Guinea pig part!)

Email: oyaah@yahoo.com

A few nights ago I had a dream about what happens at the end. I won't go into details about it because the details were all wrong and not what I believe at all. Parts of it were fun, except upon waking I realized that's not how the Bible says it will be. Also, there were parts that were nonsensical, leaving me to wonder where that came from.

So it's common to have all sorts of things from our thoughts put into the blender at night and get pureed. Sometimes our anxious thoughts can put us into the position of an observer in dreams, rather than active participants. Don't worry about being left behind. God is faithful to deliver on his promises.

I had someone tell me once that they believed there would be a "false" rapture that would occur prior to the real one. That this would be an attempt to "decieve the elect" and make them angry at God and turn away from Him and therefore, losing the "right" to go in the real rapture. Then he referenced that verse where Jesus says that if someone says He is over there, or that He is in the wilderness not to believe it. I didn't pay much attention to his theory, but your dream made me think about what he said. Still don't think it's likely, but thought I'd throw that in there, I guess anything is a possibility unless you know exactly how things play out (which only God and Jesus do).

The problem with a "false" rapture is that it would imply knowledge of when the real rapture is going to happen. It wouldn't be very effective if the true one didn't occur immediately following it.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. Matthew 24:22-26

Consider the context and the timing of this warning. He is speaking of what is going on during the Tribulation. But since we know where the Messiah currently is, this should not be something we'd be deceived by.

Interesting dream. Thanks for posting.
I guess we’re all worry sometimes for not being raptured.

Like me yesterday. A couple of days each week I go and talk to people at the Elderly Center. We discuss everything. I mentioned that I was a Christian yesterday, and one of the men said:" I usually can tell who are Christian by just looking at them, but I did not get that feeling with you"

The man who said it was not a Christian, and I worried the rest of the day whether I’ll be raptured or not.

I've had someone tell me that before, Annelis!! It hurt my feelings big time and made me question what I should be doing to look more like a Christian. But then again maybe we should take it as a compliment since not many "Christians" act how they should!!

Annelis, I wouldn't put much stock in the "discernment" of an unbeliever that isn't driven by the Holy Spirit. If he can "tell who's a Christian" when he sees one, then he should know good and well that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I've had many people tell me, (paraphrase) "I hate/loathe/cannot stand Christians - except for you, Becka." That's a slap in the face to me. Hello, *I'M* a Christian, numbskull! What you just said AUTOMATICALLY includes me! How can I be excluded from the group labeled "Christian" when I am quite a vocal believer? Don't patronize me, buddy!

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Momtoboys,
If a sparrow cannot fall to the ground ( or guinea pig) without YOUR Father noticing how much more will He not take care of you, oh, ye of little faith? I agree with TX Thom the devil knows you are watching and would love to accentuate your fears. Oh yes and a grey angel calling the church home? I don't think so.

If we're justified by our actions, then we're doomed for sure. My cousin's husband could be "Christian". He's sympathetic, understanding, and just plain...well, nice. But he's a hardcore atheist and unshakable at that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com