<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Taking the 'signs' seriously ~~the future has arrived ~ could we say that just 2 years ago?

by David Reagan
http://www.raptureready.com/featured/reagan/dr47.html

. . "The future has arrived! End time prophecies are being fulfilled today. What we are witnessing is much more than "stage-setting." God is clearly fulfilling promises He made thousands of years ago to the Jewish people. And God is orchestrating the fulfillment of end time prophecies that are not related to the Jewish people.

It is exciting to see these prophecies fulfilled, and I am tired of seeing people attempt to depreciate their importance by flipping them off in a cavalier way as nothing more than mere "stage-setting."

Jesus is coming soon. The signs of the times attest to that fact. God expects us to take those signs seriously because He is about to pour out His wrath upon this world in the Great Tribulation, and He does not desire that any should perish. The fulfillment of prophecy all around us today is God's way of waking us up to the fact that we are living on borrowed time . . "

Re: Taking the 'signs' seriously ~~the future has arrived ~ could we say that just 2 years ago?

I couldn't agree more...

Re: Taking the 'signs' seriously ~~the future has arrived ~ could we say that just 2 years ago?

Thank you Sis !!! I love David Reagan's teaching .
What he said about "stage-setting" ...how true . The stage-setting is actually all over , the events are here !
Isn't The Tribulation like a bird that keeps trying to land in a good spot , finally he sets down , closes his wings , he has arrived .
it sure tells us Rapture Hour is close ....
bon

Thanks Donna I agree, and it is exciting to see prophecies fulfilled.

Amen and I agree!! It's finally here!!!

I most certainly agree!

Psalm 90:13 Return, O LORD! How long? Have pity on your servants!

Good Article!, I love David Reagans articles. This is so true the signs are escalating exponentially all around us as Jesus Said in Matt. 24. We are to take the signs both wisely, soberly, and seriously always being watchful as commanded by the Lord.

Luke 21:34-36
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Importance of Watching

34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

My dad followed Dr. Reagan in the 80's, and he is directly responsible for me studying the end times. He is an excellent teacher. I cant imagine watching for so long and now seeing how the signs have accelerated tenfold over the last two years.....cant wait to rest in Christ.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com