every mountain and sea will move out of place
It may sound like conspiracy,
but it's in the book so I believe!

When does Wormwood fall down from the sky
as the Revelation prophecies
opens the gates to the Abyss
Comet Ison's coming in...

Re: Nibiru (2013)

Do we know what happened to Nibiru (2012)? I guess with ISON, we will be seeing something very soon of import as Jesus said there would be signs in the sun, moon and stars (Luke 21:25).

I'm going to assume that the OP is a joke... because it seems like one. If it's not... this will come across as being harsh - but it's not intended that way. This isn't aimed at Humblehorse, or even at anyone else here... unless of course you're one of the "YouTube prophets". Then it probably is. :P
Now, excuse me while I rant.

Here are just a select few of the objects already proposed as being "Nibiru" (which, by the way, never existed to begin with, and is a work of fiction from Zecharia Sitchin):

- ISON
- Elenin
- Hale-Bopp
- Sedna
- Eris
- Tyche

...and on and on.

Of coruse, we could also mention the fact that countless dates have been prposed as the "END OF THE WORLD!!1!!!!ELEVEN!!!", in which Nibiru, or Planet X, or Nemesis, or whatever it's being called this week, is supposed to have arrived.

Have we learned nothing?
We've been given signs to look for - Planet X wasn't ever one of them. Why must we continue to look for something ELSE, when all that Jesus said would come to pass is happening right before our eyes?

Look up, for your redemption draws near!

Look at Syria (Isaiah 17)
Look at Egypt (Isaiah 19)
Look at Iran (Ezekiel 38)
Look at Russia (Ezekiel 38)
Look at Israel, restored even in unbelief (Ezekiel 36)
Look at the weather
look at wars and rumours of wars
look at earthquakes in diverse places
look at the scoffers who have come
look at men being lovers of evil, conceited and proud...
look at the days of Noah!

We have SO MUCH to look at in prophetic terms... so much that identifies these days as the last days, so much that tells us that the Bridegroom is near - even at the door!

It's time we cast off the traditions, theories and fables of men and focus on Scripture. Focus on the promises made by the Lord Jesus Christ - because those are the ONLY promises on which we can reliably lean. "Even when we are faithless, He will remain faithful, for He cannot disown Himself", Scripture says. So many of us are tired, discouraged, and desparately waiting for the rapture. Draw hope from the one who holds our salvation in His hands - LITERALLY! Look at the wounds in His hands, His side, the scars on His head, and understand that the one who crafted the universe and set all these things in motion has already given us the pattern of how things will be before He returns.

"Behold, I am coming soon".

Come, Lord Jesus!

Email: Benjamin.Searle@internode.on.net

I don't watch michelle hopkins much but she did just recently do a video basically saying those who look for Niburu are actually looking for satan as this is the origin of this word...just a thought throwing it out there...take with a grain of salt. Check out vid if interested. Its her latest one.

Benjamin, maybe I need to re-think how I communicate this...

I use the term Nibiru because that is the word that most people would understand, but what I'm really talking about is Comet Ison and the anomalies that we see before us...
I was not on the Comet Elenin is Nibiru bandwagon, or any others for that, but this is something completely different...

Maybe I will remake my videos removing all references to Nibiru and place the Word Destroyer in there.

Then that won't confuse people with the whole Sitchin nonsense..

humblehorse
Benjamin, maybe I need to re-think how I communicate this...

I use the term Nibiru because that is the word that most people would understand, but what I'm really talking about is Comet Ison and the anomalies that we see before us...
I was not on the Comet Elenin is Nibiru bandwagon, or any others for that, but this is something completely different...

Maybe I will remake my videos removing all references to Nibiru and place the Word Destroyer in there.

Then that won't confuse people with the whole Sitchin nonsense..

I thought that was the case - I was pretty sure that you weren't in the Nibiru camp. I think the thing for me, though, is that there are a lot of people professing to be Christians - or worse, professing to be prophets, on YouTube and so on, who have latched on to the idea that the Nibiru myth somehow ties in with Scripture.

Now, if someone wanted to argue that Ison was Wormwood or something, and had a good reason for doing so, well, that's one thing. If they can show me something Scripturally that suggests that there's a valid basis, then more power to them.

The problem comes when people professing the name of Christ tie His name in with something that is already discredited, debunked and soundly mocked in pretty much every corner of the internet (and yes, by that I mean the Nibiru myth)... because then, when the myth fails (as it already has, repeatedly), the name of Christ is dragged through the mud too.

Again, that's not aimed at you, necessarily, but just my own feeling that we need to be so careful about what extrabiblical events we do or don't attempt to tie in with Scripture - because ultimately, it's the reputation of Christ that suffers.

Thank-you Benjamin for your input, I shall no longer use the name Nibiru as I can see that it does have so many connotations linked to Sitchin and the Annunaki which is unhelpful!!

I am tying the Earth passing through Isons debris trail to the 6th seal and the first 4 trumpets, and also to the winged disk that is pictured on many old carvings from the Egyptians, Mayans and Sumerians...

Massage received and understood!

Thanks Brother. XX

Hello Dear Brothers and Sisters
Comets are usually named after their discover ISON wasn't, Some of you may have seen this at 5 Doves Patti C goes on to say
The two Russians who discovered ISON: Vitali Nevski and Artyom Novichonok.
The name of the first guy, Vitali, means life. His last name, Nevski, is an offshoot of Neva, which is a river in Russia and means "sea" or "water". Therefore, the name of the first guy breaks down into "Vital or Living Waters". In Latin, the meaning of Neva is radiance or brightness. In this case his name would mean "alive with radiant brightness". Scientists are interested in ISON due to a study in how icy comets seed life throughout the universe. Without water there is no life.
The name of the second guy is where it gets horrifying. The name Artyom originates from ARTEMISIOS and means WORMWOOD (a bitter herb). I will repeat that because it is worth driving home.
The name of one of the Russian discoverers of this 3 to 4 mile wide comet with a 200,000 mile tail translates to WORMWOOD.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2013/pattic86.htm

Maranatha

"Chernobyl" translates to "wormwood" also.

Artemisia vulgaris grows in my upper pasture (the nasty invasive stuff snuck in with a load of topsoil). One of its English names is "Common wormwood." [vulgaris simply means "common or ordinary"]

Etc.

Dr. Robert S. Harrington of the Official Naval Observatory , Nibiru

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Note: ISON was named after the organisation that discovered it, the International Scientific Optical Network. Importantly, EVERY astronomical body discovered by this network has had the SAME DENOTATION. So for example, Comet ISON's official designation is "C/2012 S1 ISON". Had the Network discovered another comet the day after, that would have been named "C/2012 S2 ISON".

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com