Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Impressions on my heart

9/15 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Go boldly forth and proclaim Yeshua's return. Time is short and of the essence. Wait not for soon many will be weeping and gnashing their teeth. Go forth on the highways and the byways. Shout it from the rooftops. His return is nigh. Heaven awaits for His bride. Darkness  is ever creeping over the face of the earth. Soon it will engulf it. Don't let friends and loved ones be caught unaware. Pray for them. The time is very close  when all shall break loose. 

9/15.  Love flows abundantly from your heart. In the days ahead it will pour forth like water from a stream. Gods love is given to you, to give to others. This divine love will cover and blanket people and bring them to Yeshua.. Love will attract them, hold them, comfort them. Gods divine love is agape love- a love that goes deeper than you can perceive or imagine. Fear not the things of this world, they are only for a moment. Focus on Gods Word,  face, and  Love. He will bring you peace, comfort and joy. Fear not. Fear not. Fear not.

Impression on my heart this afternoon 9/19:
The time is coming for all to bow down to the great I AM. People need to be alert, awakened and made known. Father wishes that none should perish and His love endures for His creation.He chose it, but it does not choose Him. Walk in love with all things, even your enemies. It is through love & the blood of the Lamb you will overcome. Many are weary in this late hour, but He will give strength to those whose focus is on Him.  He is the power, the life, the resurrection. Look to no one else for they will fail you. 
Light of the world you look down into darkness, open their eyes,let them see.

I felt great sadness and almost like crying with this part: He chose it, but
it does not choose Him.
I wrote this down and dozed off to awaken to a sudden and unexpected downpour of rain outside. My first thought was He was crying from heaven. :(

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Impressions on my heart

God Is Love,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your powerful and important words that the Lord placed on your heart to share with the Body of Christ here on RITAN for these end times. God bless you my sweet obedient sister in the Lord.

I too had tears flowing down, when I read your last paragraph. Our grief is nothing compared to what our dear Lord's heart is grieving for the Lost that have still not chosen him at this late hour. My heart truly aches for the Lord. If only people really understood the depths of how much God loves us infinitely.

The Lord reminded me in my spirit right now, when was he was so sorrowful and grieved and cried out to his Father in Heaven while he was laying in the garden of Gethsemane.

Matthew 26:36-39
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Prayer in the Garden
36 Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.” 37 And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. 38 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”
39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

Thank u for sharing this messages. One thing is the most thing is sad in my heart, because many many will not choose Him and it hurt me too because I felt the same way with my marriage in real life. And same with parents with the children. It is hard to explain but it hurts me most because people doesn't want to follow Jesus.

For me it is very hard on me daily with my husband I am struggling to do right thing like love one other including my husband even though he doesn't care or not believe in me. I just wanted to cry.

That was just beautiful and so timely. So many on this forum have stated they are weary. This is truly for all of us here at this time.

I would like to share with u guys about this evening, when I got home from work and somehow my husband look not happy and asked me "why?" I asked what are u talking about? And he said look at this letter I said oh that men's retreat for deaf this coming Oct. I found out about it and I thought it will be good for him and I gave our home address so they did sent it and guess what he said "nothing new u always go behind my back and stabbing my back" I said oh really and the lady mentions about dead men retreat and asked me if I could give the address so I said yes. Then my husband swore at me and told me to throw into garbage. I said ok. He said U lack no respect" I said nothing. Then I went out to the store all of suddenly I started to cry and it hits me hard and realized about this message u had shared about God is grieving that they don't want to choose God. As God don't want anyone to perish but people don't want to choose GodM I cried and said O Lord I am so sorry about this. And made me so sad about this. Wow it hits me so hard about it when my husband swore at me and told me do not ever again. It broke my heart down deep and knowing that it will be impact on him when Jesus Christ come back. Also this morning I saw beautiful stars out there and told my husband about it. And he said I don't know if it is true. Then I told him that I learned in bible. He kept saying I don't know if it is true. And told me something about my faith. I just ignored.

So I just wanted to share with u about I had experience this evening.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com