Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Obama: Last President of America Prophecy

Thought I'd bring this up, kinda like a back in the mind kinda of thing, like a snack we want to have, but for your mind--yall enjoy before the start of the weekend Friday.

Read it by clicking the link below:

http://manfrommodesto.hubpages.com/hub/Dreams-and-Prophecy-for-America-2009

Re: Obama: Last President of America Prophecy

Somewhat interesting but take with a grain of salt.

If you go into the comments, the author specifically states the Rapture is no where near and there are no signs sowing it is.

I noticed that, too. One of the visions states the sun becoming dark and the moon turning to blood and then that nine year old being an old woman. ???

Yeah, I know take it with a grain of salt, like putting it on your chips before getting some salsa.

I know take this with a grain of salt ...uh huh .
And I know " noone listens to Benny Hinn "....
But right before Bush was elected for his Second Term , at a
crusade in California (San Francisco , I believe ) , Benny prophesied THIS on stage:
~~~~~~~~~~~
>>He said : "George W. Bush is the very Last President of The United States !"
uh .....Obama came in without a Birth Certification Record ...no matter what we call the man , he is still illegal according to the Constitutional LAW of The United States of America , making him a new man in the White House only ...not an official President . The Law is the Law . It stands until The Constitution is done away with in The NWO one world government.
So , Bush as the last president stands , as far as I am concerned, because I think we are not going to have another LEGAL PRESIDENT ...REAL PRESIDENT . Bush being the last legal president we have time for .
bb

I agree, Bon ~~~ we gotta usurper in the WH ~~~~

So that spells "dunt dunt dah" (insert dramatic music here) for us...

Dunt dunt dah deserves dramatic document:

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Hilary Clinton is considering 2016 Presidential campaign.Who knows,may be she is the last President?

I thought she said she wasn't going to run, you jest...

Maybe we won't be here in 2015, thus shattering Hillery's dreams of personal power.

She is just as bad as Bill and BHO. The difference is that we know where Bill and Hillery were both born.

I do have to agree that George Bush was our last legitimate President. I don't think that the U.S. will be here as a recognizable country by 2015. Either the U.S. will already be history or BHO (or some other AC candidate) will have emerged to become the coming Anti-Christ of the Daniel's 70th week in prophesy.

TvThom, what is a "Dramatic Chipmunk"?

and why is Kirk in the picture?

(Just a possible dumb question.)

ybiC
Slade

Many are the mysteries of Star Trek....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com