<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Obama softens on nuclear Iran: Keep components, just promise not to weaponise them

The moderate mien of Iran’s new president Hassan Rouhani has had its intended effect – even before nuclear dialogue began. President Barack Obama had only one demand of Tehran: “Iran would have to demonstrate its own seriousness by agreement not to weaponise nuclear power,” he said Wednesday, Sept. 18. He thus took at his word Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who declared the day before: “We are against nuclear weapons. And when we say no one should have nuclear weapons, we definitely do not pursue it ourselves either.”

http://www.debka.com/article/23287/Obama-softens-on-nuclear-Iran-Keep-components-just-promise-not-to-weaponise-them

Fair use Discussion and Educational purposes.

So now Obama is ok with Iran having everything it needs to create the bomb. just promise the world that you all wont assemble a bomb out of what you got.

So now lets all just hold hands and sing Comb Ba Ya.

Lets all just hold hands and feel the vibes of good will and world peace, and feel safe and secure, since Iran has promised everyone to play nice. Not!

That's fine for the world, it can sing along and pretend there is not any problem with a radical Islamic state having nuke bombs and the missiles to carry them wherever they want them to land. But that song and dance wont play so well in Israel. Netanyahoo has promised to go it alone if need be to make sure that Iran never gets the Bomb.

Is there anyone left in the world that have real guts to stand up for what is right on the international front?

No one, But Israel, just like prophecy says they will be, alone, isolated, totally threatened from all sides.

The odds are getting to be to the impossible level. Impossible that is except for God Almighty to save, defend and cause victory for tiny little Israel.

Re: Obama softens on nuclear Iran: Keep components, just promise not to weaponise them

I couldn't help but feel like I was hearing a kindergartner
making a deal!

Re: Obama softens on nuclear Iran: Keep components, just promise not to weaponise them

This doesn't surprise me at all. It is pretty typical of O. He is on their side and his true color's are showing more and more.

This line gave me a good laugh Leroy.

(So now lets all just hold hands and sing Comb Ba Ya.)

He seems to vascilate too much to be considered a candidate for the AC, in my opinion. He has no strength. Although he is extremely narcacistic, I'll give him that.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

The popular wisdom, though, has O firmly Sunni, and therefore allied with Saudi Arabia and whole-heartedly against Iran, Hezbollah, etc.

Things are going down the drain real quickly.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Wow! So we have a possible end to the Syrian war, and an end to the possible strike on Iran, and now the WHOLE world is headed to peace....with the exception of Israel who I'm sure is feeling pretty darn uncomfortable and isolated at this moment. The world is "uniting" before our eyes and Israel is increasingly being isolated b/c it is the ONLY country who sees what is going on and knows that all this is a bunch of cow manure.

Wow, wow, wow!! We are SOOOOOOO close now, I literally feel like we are in the last MINUTES!

Meanwhile as others sing songs:

And, Iran never said they would not attack Israel, they never took back these words:

And they've been saying this all along..."No we're not making nuclear bombs" and everyone knows that has been their goal and this time O says "Oh OK"

Straaaange things a happenin'. Maybe your right Sparkles - I sure hope so.

Never smile at a crocodile
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
Never dip your hat and stop to talk awhile
Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day
Clear the aisle but never smile at Mister Crocodile
You may very well be well bred
Lots ot etiquette in your head
But there's always some special case, time or place
To forget etiquette
For instance:
No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin
Never dip your hat and stop to talk awhile
Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day
Clear the aisle but never smile at Mister Crocodile

Never Smile At A Crocodile Lyrics

Remember that Iran has two armies. And the ayatollah is certainly not going to allow nuclear devices to be developed and maintained by the army that is under civilian control. So when the Iranian president says my administration will not develop nukes, he is likely telling the truth. And when the ayatollah says Iran will not develop or use nukes (meaning the civilian government) this may be true. But that doesn't mean that the religious authorities and their republican guard (whom the ayatollah recently confirmed should not be involved with politics) will use anything to further their religious purposes. Which includes "removing" the "zionist threat".
"The Prophet said, "War is deceit." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 269)"
and
"So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islâm), while you are having the upper hand. God is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds. S. 47:35 Hilali-Khan"

fair use for educational and discussion purposes

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/peace_or_not.html

Trying to achieve "peace" means that they do not have the upper hand. When they have the upper hand, peace is off the table. And a surprise attack with nukes will likely seem a good way to achieve the upper hand.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Obama softens on nuclear Iran: Keep components, just promise not to weaponise them

Someone posed this rhetorical question on another forum: "So does that mean I can keep my assault weapons if I promise not to use them?"

By the way, I've only fired a gun once in my life. It was at a tree, and I believe I missed it.

TXThom - very interesting information that I did not know - thanks.

I wonder did prophet Mohammad read or hear of the art of war by Sun Zhu?

He was a trader at one time before he became a prophet, traveled and worked in camel caravans across the Arabian area, so he could have heard about this earlier book from the far east. Arabia being a trading crossroads at the time with the mid east far east and the west.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

So could it be then that's one reason Islam has so many ideas about war using the sword and conflict and deceit.

Hassan Rowhani — endorsed by the only Iranian politician who has ever publicly called for Israel to be destroyed with nuclear weapons.

You’ve really got to hand it to Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The man is one of the most evil tyrants on the face of the earth. He is pursuing nuclear weapons to wipe Israel and the U.S. off the map. He wants to usher in the caliphate of the Twelfth Imam and bring about the apocalyptic End of Days. Yet he is desperately trying to prevent Israel — or any other country — from launching preemptive military strikes and neutralizing Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Thus, Khamenei is trying to use the rigged current presidential elections to recast Iran as suddenly moving in a more “moderate” direction, and thus persuading the West to ease up on economic sanctions and pressure Israel to back off.

And the Western media is totally buying it.

Consider the headlines this morning, all of which are declaring Hassan Rouhani (also spelled “Rowhani”) as the frontrunner and a “moderate” who could be the best answer to bringing peace to the world:

In Iran, moderates see Hassan Rouhani as best alternative to conservatives (Washington Post)

Moderate in Iranian Election Takes Strong Lead in Early Returns (New York Times)

Iran Election: Moderate Cleric In Lead: Early results show Hassan Rouhani, seen as the most moderate of the presidential candidates, is leading. (Sky News)
The man who could bring peace: Hassan Rowhani’s bid for Iran presidency raises hopes of nuclear deal (Executive Magazine)

Moderate ahead in race for Iran presidency (Agence France Presse)

Give me a break. Rouhani is no moderate. He is a disciple of the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the late fanatical tyrant of Tehran. He was a senior national security advisor to Khomeini during the brutal war with Iraq that left a million people dead. He served as a top national security advisor to the regime in the 1990s, as well. He was Iran’s nuclear negotiator from 2003 to 2005 and is both a loyal defender of Iran’s nuclear program and a shrewd and experienced diplomat.

But here’s the one fact you need to know that will help you understand Rouhani — he was endorsed by the only prominent Iranian politician who has ever publicly called for Israel to be destroyed with nuclear weapons.

RAFSANJANI ENDORSES MODERATE ROWHANI FOR IRAN PRESIDENCY (Agence France Presse/Al Arabiya, June 11, 2013)
RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL (Iran Press Service, December 14, 2001)
“Iran’s former moderate president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani on Tuesday endorsed ally Hassan Rowhani in the June 14 election, saying the candidate is ‘more suitable’ than others for presidency,” reported Agence France Presse. “‘I will vote for Dr. Rowhani, who entered the race after consulting me,’ Rafsanjani said. ’I consider him to be more suitable (than other candidates) to steer the executive branch,’ he said referring to the slate of five other hopefuls, most of whom are conservatives.”

In the 2005 elections, the Western media called Rafsanjani  a “moderate” and a “pragmatist” who would help Iran recast its relationship with the West and bring about peace. Now Rafsanjani — who was banned by the Khamenei regime from running in this “election” — has endorsed Rowhani, the so-called ”moderate.” Yet as I wrote during the 2005 elections, Rafsanjani is one of the leading extremists in Iran. “Rafsanjani, who previously served as Iran’s president from 1989 to 1997, was neither a ‘moderate’ nor a ‘reformer.’ He certainly was no ‘pragmatist’ with whom the West could do business. To the contrary, he is one of the father’s of Iran’s nuclear program and an outspoken advocate of Iran and her radical Islamic allies building offensive nuclear weapons.”

Exhibit A — “If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world,” Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran, the Iran Press Service reported in December of 2001. “Analysts said not only Mr. Hashemi-Rafsanjani’s speech was the strongest against Israel, but also this is the first time that a prominent leader of the Islamic Republic openly suggests the use of nuclear weapon against the Jewish State.”

Rafsanjani’s endorsement of Rouhani was not merely political. It was personal. The two men are very close. They see the world in very similar terms. Rowhani served as Rafsanjani’s national security advisor when Rafsanjani was Iran’s President from 1989 to 1997. They are cut from very similar bolts of cloth. If Rouhani were a true moderate reformer, he would have rejected the endorsement of such a Radical extremist like Rafsanjani.

Now, let’s be clear: Just because Rouhani is suddenly emerging as the “frontrunner” doesn’t mean he will win. There could be a run-off election, and someone else could suddenly “surge” to the front. One possibility is the current Mayor of Tehran, Mohammed Bagher Ghalibaf.

Let’s wait and see exactly what happens.

But for now we can say two things are true:

First, whichever candidate “wins” will win because he was hand-chosen by the Ayatollah Khamenei to be the face of the regime. He will not have been chosen by the people.
Second, if Rouhani “wins,” we will know that the Western media and many world governments will say that a “moderate” and “reformer” and “pragmatist” has won, but that will be a lie. Rouhani is a first-rate extremist. He wants to build The Bomb and destroy Israel and usher in the End of Days, just like Khamenei. But unlike Ahmadinejad, Rouhani is a wily coyote. He’s a smooth, sophisticated and experienced operator. He’s already got the media fooled about who he is. That’s just the beginning.
Please keep praying for the people of Iran to be set free from the slavery of such
cruel and evil men.

Joel C Rosenburgs blog
"fair use for educational and discussion purposes"
http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/hassan-rowhani-is-no-moderate-he-was-endorsed-by-the-only-iranian-leader-ever-to-publicly-call-for-israel-to-be-destroyed-by-nuclear-weapons/

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com