Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Yield My Heart - Kim Walker-Smith w/ Lyrics

Good Morning my brothers and sisters,

I woke up this morning with these words ringing in my ear "Holy Spirit Come" for I had this urgency to abide close to the Lord and be one with him.

The last few days, I have been mourning in my heart for the Lord to rescue me from this evil and wicked world.

The pain I felt deep down in my soul and spirit was overwhelming and hard to describe as I was crying out to the Lord in prayer. I could sense the grief in the Lord's heart for his lost sheep.

I too felt an unbearable sadness in my heart for the lost sheep of this world, that the Lord has so desperately tried to rescue out of the pit over and over again, but people are not waking up and receiving the gift of Salvation.

It is my deepest prayer and desire that the lost will re-consider and give God a chance to come into their hearts so they can experience everlasting peace and eternal life. Amen!

I just needed to run to my Father and experience a true closeness like never before, it is like I wanted to give him a big hug and thank him for all his sacrifices so that I could have eternal life and be with him in Heaven some day.

May we all yearn and long for the Lord each day and to walk close in his Holy presence and yield our hearts to him.

Resting, trusting and abiding in his ways, his words and under his wings is the safest place to be.

It is my prayer and desire for you, that you experience the fullness of God's spirit in your hearts today. Amen!

This worship song is a powerful praise to our Lord when we yield our heart to our King.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the source and reason for our existence and thanking him in praise and worship delights the Lord and brings us closer to him as we gain strength and peace in his presence and await his mighty presence coming down from the Heavens.

Jesus loves you and nothing can separate him from the love for his children and the love we have for him.

God is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End and the creator of all! Amen!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

HOLY SPIRIT COME..

JESUS IS NEAR....

Ephesians 3:17-19
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Romans 8:9-10
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Re: Yield My Heart - Kim Walker-Smith w/ Lyrics

AngelWings,
Sometimes I just dont know what to say after seeing your posts because they are so beautiful and profound...thank you Sister!Thanks for blessing me today...

white roses photo: WHITE ROSES piu65.gif

Ahh...my dear sister Rosesinsept,

You are so sweet and kind and I am so happy that the Lord blessed you with this special message today.

I am praying that everything is getting better at home for you because with God nothing is impossible.

Stay in faith and prayer and God will answer you at the appointed time.

God bless you sis, you are so loved by your family here on RITAN. We are here for you always.

Love and Blessings,
AngelWings7

Psalm 27:1-3
An Exuberant Declaration of Faith
A Psalm of David.
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked came against me
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes,
They stumbled and fell.
3 Though an army may encamp against me,
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident.

AngelWings - beautiful song and even more beautiful words!!

No Fear Just Faith,

Thank you my dear sis for your kind words..
I cannot take the credit for the words, for they come straight from the Lord heart and all Glory goes to our King, for I am just the Lord's messenger! Amen!

Dear precious sis, I sure look forward to meeting you in Heaven really soon.
God bless you and may the closeness of our Lord be upon you today and always..

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com