Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Two Turtle Doves /International Peace Day/ Sept 21

Some of you may recall that prior to Passover I woke with the words "a vision of 2 turtledoves". This may be what it was pointing to. September 21st is International Peace Day. 

These 2 images with the doves I discovered were from 2012

http://acelebrationofwomen.org/2012/09/international-day-of-peace-2012-women-are-the-voice-of-positive-change/

http://www.ambergristoday.com/content/stories/2012/september/21/observing-international-peace-day-and-belize’s-independence

Something I find interesting is that we hear "peace and safety, then sudden destruction". In my thread on Hoshanah Rabbah it is said that the day after Tishri 21 is when judgement begins. That would be the 7th month on the Jewish calendar. September at one time was the seventh month. And since we all know that we can't figure out where we really are on the calendar- every day sure does become a watch day!

The 22nd is when it is said that judgement starts. This is also the 8th Day Assembly or Shmini Atzeret. See my thread on Hoshanah Rabbah for more info.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Two Turtle Doves /International Peace Day/ Sept 21

This weekend may very well be prophetic....I am hoping!

Okay, you saw two doves, I saw one blue dove (logo style). How about this:

http://www.saint-joseph.org/en/activities-calendar/international-day-prayer-peace

"Resolution UN/A/RES/55/282 states that International Day of Peace is a day of global ceasefire and non-violence, “an invitation to all nations and people to honor a cessation of hostilities for the duration of the day”. In other words, Peace Day provides an opportunity to cease conflict on a personal, as well as on a global, level."

While they are saying "peace and security"....a "global ceasefire"? Say what?!

And the logo this year is ONE blue dove.

OH BOY, check this out, this is the speech for this year from the UN:

Excellencies,
Secretary General,
Distinguished Guests,
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We begin this year’s General Assembly- our 68th session- as we have every year since 1981, with a tribute to peace which happens to be the very foundation upon which this organization representing our family of nations is built. The annual Peace Bell Ceremony is a poignant reminder of the overarching purpose of our work to ensure a more peaceful world. The ringing of the peace bell is also an evocative statement of purpose guiding our collaborative efforts towards meeting the agenda of the 68th session of the General Assembly.

This bell rings for peace at a time when so many across the globe are struggling to eke out a living, and begin their day in the dark and end their day in dark, hungry and terrified to face the horror of another tomorrow. This bell rings for peace at time when there is still conflict and bloodshed in many parts of the world., where there are tensions and violence born of traditional and long held divisions, or stemming from ethnic and/or religious differences.

As we hear this bell ring, let us remember that it was the United Nations General Assembly, that established this International Day of Peace in an effort that all member states will recognize and reflect upon the value of peace in world filled with everyday examples of bloodshed, violence and war. It is a day where any countries involved in conflict will have a day of ceasefire; where we will have a minute of silence in which we recognize and honour the victims of war and conflict wherever they are, and where we dedicate ourselves to work together to promote peace.

What makes this 2013 International Day of Peace unique is that for the first time, the Day has been dedicated by the Secretary-General of the United Nations to peace education. Let us remember that education is a path to growth and development for citizens and societies, and that education that teaches the value of peace is a key preventive means of reducing war and conflict.

One of the world’s great leaders, Nelson Mandela once said, "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." It is therefore fitting that today we reflect on the role of education as one of the important building blocks upon which peace can be built. Education provides an opportunity to raise the veil of ignorance that blinds us to the path of decency, respect, tolerance and the interdependence of the human family, irrespective of country of origin, religion or ethnicity. No serious business leader would fail to optimise all the resources available to them. Yet, we do exactly that when we fail to give girls and women equal access to education, healthcare and opportunity. Let us remember that when we educate our girl children, and when we empower women and young people we create a more sustainable future - one which holds the real promise of reducing poverty and ill-health and of eliminating the scourge of gender violence.

The ringing of this peace bell today summons us all to work for the broader cause of human development to which people everywhere are entitled, and to build the peace in which all people and societies can prosper. Let us not forget that peace does not occur by happenstance, it is the product of the conscious and consistent effort of people of good will acting together for the common good. And let us remember that peace that is secured by hard work, dedication and commitment is a peace that is lasting and sustainable and very much needed in this world of ours.

Thank you.

H.E. Mr. John W. Ashe

The part that struck me the most was where he is referring to education being the "most powerful weapon" that changes the world (well we as Christians know better, don't we?! The only weapon that changes the world is the BIBLE and the TRUTH, the Word of God and Jesus!!)

Psalm 68:13
Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

Here's your blue Dove sparkles.

Very interesting Sparkles! I had forgotten about you seeing the blue dove until you mentioned it. 
I did not "see" any doves. Just woke hearing the words "a vision of 2 turtledoves". I think you saw the blue dove shortly  after this. Last years logo was 2 doves, this year is one blue dove.

This gets even more interesting. The date is September 21st- the 7th month, the 21st day. If one counted months from Rosh Hashanah 5773 (2012) they would end up as March being the 7th month. Counting from Nisan (Nisan) Tishri is the 7th month.

Let's look at Spring/Fall feasts

Nisan 10 is Shabbat HaGodel, the day the spotless lamb is tied up for Passover.
This is the day Yeshua rode in to Jerusalem.
Tishri 10 is Yom Kippur- the day of Atonement

Nisan 14 is the night the Lamb is killed and eaten
Tishri 14 is the eve/start of Sukkot

Nisan 21 is the day they say the Israelite crossed the Red Sea
Tishri 21 is Hoshanah Rabbah-the day some say is the last day to repent before judgement.

This gets a little confusing because some places refer to Hoshanah Rabbah and others Shmini Atzeret as to the day Yeshua spoke of being the living waters. Nowadays it is on Shmini Atzeret that that they pray for rain which also has a spiritual implication. This is also called the 8th Day Assembly.( again please see my thread titled Hoshanah Rabbah and read the links).
The OT laws state that one is unclean for 7 days after touching the dead. We see after 8 days Thomas touched Yeshua.
And what is the 8th day? It is also the First day-the beginning.

In the spring we have the counting of the Omer up until Shavuot /Pentecost, which is a date that is contentious-but somewhere around 50 days after Passover. Ethiopanian Jews celebrate (and Israel does now) the Sigd Festival, 50 days after Yom Kippur in memory of the day God first revealed Himself to Moses and the acceptance of the Covenant. (11/5/13 this year-
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/sigd.html[

When it is spring in the northern hemisphere it is fall in the summer.  Are any Jewish people in the southern hemisphere celebrating the spring feasts now?

What does this all mean? Not sure but it's interesting to me.  :)

i was not sure if i did saw that two doves other day on wednesday while i was picking someone up to bring to loaves and fishes. that picture of top of sparkles put the picture. it is just similar color that i thought it was pigeon or as i saw that kind of color of dove wow

Indeed this is getting more interesting by the moment with Assad calling for a stalemate in Syria.

hmm would be nice I went looking for info on my birthday about the signifigence of the I found:

International Peace Day

not to mention last day summer :)

Tommorow is my Birthday hence my screen name means that I was born right before fall (autumn) is to begin by hours literally.

I'll be 23 tommorow :) I wonder what would happen if I only lived to be 22.99999999 lol :) not die but you know what I mean be raptured on my birthday.

I wish it would be sunny here tommorow in North Texas but hey I got rain instead weird but cooler weather just like when I was born odd coincidence?

My area of North Texas got over 5 inches of rain in less than 24 hours! Just south of where I live there was high water rescues and two days ago it was in the 90s today 70s! (This storm is left overs from colorado combined with that moisture from the tropical system in Mexico. We needed badly our lakes were down like 30% this year from normal levels and could use more rain.

Happy Birthday Rising Fall!! :)

Email: wendy922@netzero.net

RiseinFall.

Happy Birthday RF! :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com