Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Earthquake sensations?

This has happened to me on and off in my lifetime. Mostly I will be woke up feeling like the ground is shaking when it really isn't. However, starting last night when I was laying in bed watching TV I've been feeling like the earth is shaking (yes WHILE being awake). I asked my daughter who was on the bed with me "did you feel that?" and she was like "feel what?"

All night I kept feeling it, and all day today I keep feeling it. It isn't like a "non-stop" thing but I keep feeling like I'm in an earthquake. Being born and raised in CA, I do know what an earthquake feels like. Has anyone ever felt this before or know what could cause it?

I'm seriously thinking I may need to go to a doctor and make sure I don't have a brain tumor or something...LOL.

Re: Earthquake sensations?

Sparkles this started to happen to me in August a few times.I got up and checked the news but there were no earthquake reports.I think the Holy Spirit is getting us ready.

Yes! I went through a time when I felt them quite often. And like you, I'd ask my Dh or whoever was near me if they'd felt it. Always seemed to happen, when I was relaxed and sitting reading or watching TV. It got to the point I wondered if I was about to have a seizure or something... LOL! I sure don't know what causes it, but have read others reporting they felt those things too.

I felt a vibration last week and wondered if this was from God or really an earthquake. I did not hear reports of any in this area and actually we had one when my children was younger and they felt it too. This time it was only me in the house. I never mentioned it to anyone. Now I am thinking imagine talking to a counselor and saying I feel the earth shake and I hear knocks and no one is there. To anyone else but a Christian, they would think we have a screw loose.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com