Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Joy Joy Joy!

Ritan family,
I just woke up and the Holy Spirit showed me that God is so near right now...my heart is beating so fast and I feel that the Lord is coming....remember I had a warning on September 12 that the "rapture was about to happen"...get ready my dear friends.He is so close now.I am not naming a date or hour but I am in amazement right now.Is anyone feeling this?

The time I received this message was 6:44 pm est...

Re: Joy Joy Joy!

I pray it is so RIS your post gives me.

Not yet, Roses... at least no more than usual. I do believe though, that right before the Rapture, the Holy Spirit will be jumping for joy within us.

I was drawn to fellowship with our Father very early this AM, though. If you knew me well, you'd know that waking up very early in the AM is unusual for me, as I'm a real night owl. But there I was wide awake and being drawn to fellowship with Him. Had a very blessed and peaceful morning.

Dear Rosesinsept,

Thank you for sharing this great news with us of our Lord's soon coming! Amen!!

I feel like dancing for JOY just right about now....

I AM DANCING FOR JOY!!!!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Wow, wow, wow . Yes I can. Of course it could just be my personal feelings, but the last days I’ve been bubbling over with joy. And that is despite several sleepless/little sleep nights. Even in the shower in the morning . What!?

Beautiful pics

Annelis,
Even though I have been going through some enemy attacks whenever the Holy Spirit is speaking to me I get all excited and my heart is beating so fast...
I was so excited yesterday that I was shouting out"Glory!"and I am not even Penecostal(LOL)...I think God is really pouring out his Spirit in these last days.

Email: wendy922@netzero.net

I think you’re correct there

Happy Birthday Roses!

I pray your day is blessed beyond your dreams.

Love to you dear sister.

Happy birthday RosesinSept - September is a GREAT month I couldn't think of a better month to go home

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!
Roses

yes this is a great month for going home,the harvest has arrrived,Fall officially starts at 4:44 pm est!....wouldnt it be a great present????

Ive been praying that the summer 2013 is it! I got doubtful now its 22nd but i got excited when you said 4:44pm is fall eastern time. Im on west coast. Now i got FAITH. I cant go past that line of unbelief though the doubts hit me. I get CONVICTION. when i hear people planning or saying things of future, its like the Holy Spirit sustains the faith for me.

Austin,
We are in the season but only He knows the day or hour but it is sooooooo close!Keep looking up :)

RosesinSeptember, thank you so much for sharing. Did you realize that you posted the original message at 5:55 pm?

Wow Heidi didn't realize that!

I did. I was reading your very encouraging post and could not help noticing the 5:55 pm next to it.

God bless you sister.

God bless you too Sister.

It's been more than a month and I keep seeing the numbers 222,444,44,555,etc...today at the same time the song"Im going Home"came on(this is a confirmation song the Lord gives me)I look up and the license plate
in front of me in the drive thru was 222...Numbers seem to be very important to the Lord.222 has been a confimation number.I know that 4:44 means the rapture and 44 means judgement.I have some other Christian sisters that are experiencing the same thing.

Rosesinsept,

Here is a special song for you my dear sister Rose.
I have had this song in my mind today and I remembered your post on JOY, JOY, JOY...
I do not think we should stop celebrating and being joyful for the Lord's return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z29h7HUcJus

Thank u sister that really made my day!

That was too cute! I can't wait to share that video with my grandchildren! They will love it!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com