Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus openly and respectfully talked about on Last Man Standing

I watched it tonight as Si and Willie Robertson were on there and it was wonderful to hear the Lord and scripture mentioned in a positive light. I have been praying for Tim Allen to know the Lord as I am a big fan of Home Improvement.

Re: Jesus openly and respectfully talked about on Last Man Standing

We watched this too! It was awesome. My roommate cried. It is amazing how God can use the most unlikely people to accomplish his will. These people, who you would see as being completely rejected by society are touching lives in places no on could have imagined.

It is also probably the best example I know of to show that you don't have to conform, you don't have to be anything special, you don't have to show anyone how intelligent or high profile you are for God to move mountains through you. Just by shining God's light from where you are, as you are is where he can do the most work. That in itself was a great learning for me.

AMEN to what both of y'all said- we don't watch much tv in my house other than the news because there is so much garbage being offered to the public as entertainment.
We do watch Last Man Standing and Duck Dynasty regularly tho because both of these shows do espouse conservative moral family values. We watched last night to see the duck men which was a bonus to an already good show, and then we heard the Scriptures read and Jesus talked about respectfully and positively! Be still my heart! How wonderful! Like an oasis in a desert or a light in a dark place! Praise God for His mercy still trying to reach our wayward nation and Glory to God for men like the Robertsons and Tim Allen that are not ashamed of the Gospel and are faithful to stand on thier principle and not forget thier good values! In short, in the words of Phil, this show made me happy, happy, happy last nite.

Remnant Navi,
Happy, Happy, Happy!! Ha Ha!
For those who don't have tv just go to A&E and ABC's website to watch.

Loved how sat at the table and prayed at the end, too!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com