Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Rapture (1941)

A short film for witnessing in 1941, if the Rapture was imminent then, how close is it now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLZJu3bimA

Loz :]

~ Fair use for educational and discussion purposes ~

Re: The Rapture (1941)

Good job Loz! I have heard of this film but never seen it before- thanks much for posting it!

Yes, how much more imminent is the rapture now 72 years or so later! Look how much more the world has spiraled downward exponentially! Have we exceeded the wickedness of days of Noah or Lot? That film was made back in the era my wife and I was born. Thanks Loz

Thanks Loz - I enjoyed this... and to think at that time Israel was not even a nation yet and the Jews were going through the Holocaust at the time.... Wow... and here we are today. We should be ever so grateful to be right where we are today.... able to see the fulfillment all around us.... knowing our redemption is ever so close. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Good Father for your wonderful mercy on us. Even so come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Yes, i agree. the world seems to have got worse, objectively speaking. you only need to look at hannah montana's recent music video to see that.

i came across this old footage of a very tragic fire that happened here in 1981. in a disco called the stardust. what struck me was the 16 year old girl's valentine message to her boyfriend at the time. it was asking God to protect him etc. i think it was not unusual for that time. but today, a prayer like that would stand out, only someone 'freakishly religious' would write that kind of thing in a valentine. watch from about 8 minutes onwards.
also, the surviving sister, who dreamt of lying on her sisters' graves, and them coming back to life struck me.
lastly, my handicapped neighbour told me about dreaming the graves were open, and he saw his mother again.
he has been having 'bad days in his head' (his words). the devil is on a rampage in this world.

http://youtu.be/x1XW_q995dY

Stardust.
Funny how they called it that, did they know back then,
those young souls would be stardust so soon,
so horribly before their time,
so little time to shine?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com