Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
shout out to Brother John

Hope you are okay!....havent heard a peep from you

Re: shout out to Brother John

Peep! Lol, thanks for the shoutout and concern! I'm around, just haven't been posting much here. Got caught in a wave of wordly distractions. But I've been keeping an eye here. I hope you're doing well!

May the Lord bless you!

Dear Brother John,

Blessings to you my dear brother,
AngelWings7

Miss your encouraging words & kind spirit, Brother John!

Bump.

Lol, I'm kidding. Thank you AngelWings7 and Patti Day. I keep running to the same worldly things lately. Because of that I haven't been spending as much time with the Lord and I feel the distance that this is causing. I don't like it, but I keep doing it. I need that to change. I think I need to take a long while just to spend time with Him and strengthen my relationship with Him and try to resist those wordly things. Please mention me in your prayers, if you read this. Much appreciated!

Brother John
I am going to pray for you tonight.Stay close to the Lord and talk to Him often.Roses
sunset gif photo: Sea Sunset sea2.gif

Dear Rose,

That picture of the Landscape with the boats on the dock is breathtakingly beautiful and so tranquil peaceful.
Thank you for posting it..

Dear Brother John,
I along with Rosesinsept and my other dear brothers and sisters will keep you in our prayers.

The Lord will guide all your steps and answer all your questions. He is in the midst of you my dear brother, just call on him now and he will answer for the Lord is faithful and true and loves you so very much.. Keep Looking Up!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Thank you, Roses, for your prayer and for sharing that beautiful picture!

Thank you, AngelWings, for your prayer as well and for your very encouraging message!

I've had a pretty good start of a day with the Lord so far. Hoping it continues that way. Have a blessed day yourselves!

Glad you are doing good Brother John...see you soon in the air!

PS. PEEP!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com