Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need His strength to endure at Home prayer

Hi my family

I just wanted to let u know that today it was not good for me as I had to endure all day with my family. Today I cry out and call Jesus. I was insulting, gave me dirty attitude and look down at me. And call me names said to me u are not smart enough. etc. I told him why didn't u come out of the van and talk to me before I walk into the store? He said No it is ur responsibility to check out. And called. Me stupid. I just say nothing I just almost cry. I need His strength to endure through day and night.
I had been cried out and called Jesus to help me go through this. As I need strength to endure it.
I confess this I am struggling down deep and have desire to be near Jesus ever more than before. I just want Jesus hold me in His sweet arms and comfort.
Right now I am shedding tears not sobbing hard but quiet cry.

Need the prayer that God give me the strength go through this until Jesus Christ come back.

Love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

Fm12

Re: need His strength to endure at Home prayer

FunkyMom,
Dear Sister...the enemy is just trying to make us discouraged because Jesus is right at the door!I will have you in my prayers because you dont deserve that kind of treatment as you are a child of God.Praying for you!
jesus loves you photo: Jesus Loves You jesus77.jpg

I'll keep you in my prayers funkymom!

funkymom12 and Praying for you my sister.

Also praying for you, fm.

Praying for you, dear one. Know that He loves you and will carry you through. Love you!

Hi there

I am telling u truth, I am not doing very well and I felt that I am falling apart in some way. Actually I don't understand why and why I am going through lately. I felt that I am worst christian wife and felt that I am not good example to my husband lately ans my husband is still angry with me and won't talk to me. I try my best but I am failing in some way. Since I got full time job and he get mad at me if I come home late from work or I am not doing right thing at home many things I felt that I am horrible wife and bad christian example to Him. I felt he is roaring like lion and trying to find a way for me to give up or something like that. Oh God, I don't know how long I could go through this. I just want to cry but I can't. I am falling apart inside and I felt I am failing being a good christian mom and wife. I just want to confess my failing. I think I am the worst one on the earth being like that.

Oh God how long?? Do not leave me like that. I need U O God. I am falling apart down deep.I am supposed to be a good example christian wife for my husband but I am not good. And O Lord look in my heart and do not cast me away from your presence.

Fm12

FM, the first thing you have to realize is this is NOT YOUR FAULT.

The second thing you have to realize is YOU'RE A DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

The third thing you have to realize is that your HUSBAND'S ANGER IS WITH CHRIST.

The fourth thing you have to realize is that THIS IS YOUR HUSBAND'S ISSUE.

Do NOT let your husband "tell you" what you are. YOU are the only one who can say who and what you are. Do NOT let him dictate to you what you think, what you feel, and what you "are".

You are what CHRIST says you are. His beloved Bride. A co-heir to Glory. Seated in Heavenly places. The temple of the Holy Spirit. United with Him in Spirit. His beautiful daughter. The apple of His eye. Start listening to HIM and NO ONE ELSE.

NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND. Your husband is unregenerate, and therefore on the other side of the fence, as it were. Don't let the enemy define you. You are a KING and PRIEST of Yahweh, and all authority has been given to you to tread the lion, the adder, and the dragon under your feet (Psalm 91).

Listen. To. Christ. And no other.

Love you, praying for you.
~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Oh dear funky mom,
You don't have to keep trying to be good. we're none of us 'good enough'. we ALL fall short. even the accusers.
Jesus knows you are doing your best, and that you are tired and weary.
when the accuser of the brethren tells you you are not good enough,
tell him that Jesus covered it all for you. all your sins and short-comings.

and especially, when it comes to your husband, and family, just keep saying 'father forgive them, they know not what they do'

never give up.
bless you sister in christ.

Thank u for those words. Something I have to ponder about. Few things I need to pray and ask Lord to reveal this to me.

Those words I had been thinking about lately. I pray this will break through for me and set me free where the spirits has been attacking me for a while. It has been going on for last 3 weeks now.

Thanks

Fm12

Praying for you dear sister! Stay close to The Lord through this hard time. He loves you and YOU ARE GOD ENOUGH! :) :) You are a daughter of the Most High!! Don't listen to the lie of the enemy.. satan loves to make us feel worthless, like we're not a good enough christian or wife.. but its all lies! Don't give those thoughts the time of day! You are very valuable! Christ gave his life for you!! Bless you sister!! Sending you love, hugs and prayers!!

Hmm..I don't see the message I thought I sent. Anyway..you are not alone dear sister, Yeshua is with you and we are here for you as well. Praying for you, your spouse & family.

Here's a reminder of many things for you...

http://www.ficm.org/index.php?command=textwhoamiinchrist

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com