Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have missed my fellow Ritans/Link to Video: Syria in Ruins

Hello dear Brother's & Sister's....it's been quite awhile since i've been on Rita and there for awhile, i thought ya'll was hiding from me! lol

There has been much going on in my life that has kept me from being online much, but the Lord has taken me down many paths and with each one, my faith was strengthened even more. For one, my cardiologist found another "severe blockage" on the left side of my heart. Those that know my heart history, know's that i've already undergone one double bypass, so this new finding wasn't music to my ears to say the least.

I was determined i would never undergo another open heart surgery...mainly because i physically nor emotionally could undergo that trauma again. So stubborn me tried to go about my life as usual with many prayers going up for me. Until one evening i ended up having to go too the ER and was admitted for three days to undergo a heart cath. To make a long story short, there was NO blockage found!!! All the glory to Jesus for touching my heart through His healing and answering many prayers that went up for me. :)

Ok, enough about me....i just wanted to let you all know that i've missed you greatly and have lurked from time to time, but felt i needed some serious time offline to take care of life issues and concentrate on my walk with the Lord. And yes, i was even let down when RH came and went, although i still say we are going home this year...having faith in what the Lord is witnessing to each of our spirits during a time such as this. :)

Here's a link i found tonight while surfing around and wanted to share...not sure if it's been posted yet and if so, forgive me...but we all know that prophecy is unfolding at a rapid pace and i'm just thrilled to be back here. Note to MODS: I am not sure how to post links on this site or the rules here...but i will try to remember from the other site, but if i mess up...feel free to correct me! :p Love and grace to each of you beautiful children of the Most High God!

Syria in Ruins: Video Shows Effects of War

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172044#.Uj4o6YZwqSo

Fair Use Act for Discussion Purposes Only

Re: Have missed my fellow Ritans/Link to Video: Syria in Ruins

thanks for checking in and letting us know what's been goin' on in your life. We join with you in thanking the LORD for your good results and we pray for your continued health. You are Cherished -- as is each precious one here. It's such encouragement to share the watch with like-minded sisters- and brothers-in-Christ.

Even So, come quickly Lord Jesus !

So glad to see you, Cherished -- and with such a wonderful story!

Here's a clickable link (I have a Firefox app that does this):

Syria in Ruins: Video Shows Effects of War

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172044#.Uj4o6YZwqSo

Thanks for posting this video Cherished, great to see you again! Syria sure looks like a heap of ruins.

Praise God for the wonderful news on your healing, it will increase faith in us all, for our needs to be met.

Cherished - glad your needed break wasn't permanent

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com