Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Twinkling of an eye - Light bulb moment

I just came across a very interesting time of day called "twinkling of an eye"

http://www.torahcalendar.com/ART/TIMEDAYCHARTHOUR.png

On that site is a chart which shows the twinkling of an eye is just after twilight as it passes into night (from what I can see)

Can't help but get a little excited that what I always thought was something that meant in a split second, could actually be pointing to a very specific time of day.

Re: Twinkling of an eye - Light bulb moment

That IS interesting. Hmm, must of course be when this happens in Israel then, since the world is still round.

I don't think my first link worked properly.
Here is the link to the page and then you have to scroll down to the chart

http://www.torahcalendar.com/HOUR.asp

Sorry about that

This is really interesting...something that came to my mind while reading it was the possibility of these factors playing a part in the shortening of the days during the tribulation.

Here's a go at making this link clickable:

http://www.torahcalendar.com/HOUR.asp

What's even more interesting is...before I got on here, I was thinking about you and that we hadn't heard from you in a while. My pastor spoke about demonic possessions last night at church and I wondered how your husband is doing.

Here is something else that I believe ties into this that should get you excited.

"Of that day and hour no man knows- only the Father". I have always connected this with the changing of day into night and back to day- only the Father knows the exact moment, that twinkling of an eye when he will change day to night and vice versa.

Furthermore, when is it that the new moon is sighted? Usually around that twinkling of an eye time.
I think that verse could possibly be interpreted no man knows the day (when the new moon will appear) or the hour (that twinkling of an eye moment when the Father changes day to night). Although some apply this well known verse to the second coming - in this context I could see where it could easily apply to the rapture also.

Furthermore- drumroll please- if the Hillel calendar was off by a month this year and the true Rosh Hashanna is yet to come in early October, that moment, the "twinkling of an eye" might only be a couple of weeks away- I sure hope so!

Ok I just preached myself happy and excited this morning can I get an amen?!? :)

AMEN!

I heard an interesting view the other day....a sermon online, the minister said that he believe that our bodies would be changed near instantly, but he doesn't believe that we will shoot up and "disappear" instantly, he stated that the Bible does not say that, and that he believes that we will ascend as Jesus did, the Bible stating that the disciples watched Him go until He was hidden by the clouds. He also pointed out that the two witnesses are raptured in this same way.

I had always thought that we would basically shoot up into the sky in an instant, but this guy made a good case for a much slower ascension.

Interesting to think about, at least. I hate heights and so this scenarios freaks me out a bit, lol.

Don't be at all freaked out! We will be in our glorified bodies and we will not be fearful. There will be not one iota of fear or hesitation in the process. Excitement, maybe...remember going down the aisle on your wedding day? This is it....it's really happening! We will know it's happening. I like this scenario a lot...it would be a shame if we were instantaneously in heaven with out any transition to have even a moment to recognize that what we have been so long yearning for is happening at long last. I'm getting very excited just thinking about it. Think of those scenes we've all seen from Nassau looking at the earth from space. What an experience it will be...Probably we will be so caught up in the excitement of seeing Jesus' face that we will not even have the inclination to sight-see as we lift off.

Email: nancycressman60@gmail.com

nofearjustfaith - Thanks for thinking of me and asking about my hubby. He's doing amazing. "they" are all gone now. It took a few days of prayer for them all to leave but he is a completely different man now like never before. They had been there the entire time I have known him and he has been afflicted the entire time. I am really still amazed at everything that happened because it challenged my thinking and understanding heaps and even my pastor preached for 2 weeks about this topic the week after it all went down, as he felt that our congregation didnt know enough about this very real issue or how to handle it.
Im sure it ruffled a few feathers in our baptist congregation and he was very gutsy to preach on it for 2 weeks.
It's been such an eye opener to how much the devil hates me and my hubby has told me the way they used to make him feel towards me especially when I would talk about God. I look back now and all those times I was confused at his behaviour and would say things like "you are like 2 different people" and I need a face palm because it was so obvious that he was being influence but because of my lack of knowledge in this area, I had no clue what was really going on.

I was just listening to eternalrythmflow about how trumpets could be in oct this year. I got pretty excited!!
If the rapture is on trumpets and happens at the last trump then wouldnt it also be during the twinking of an eye!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh..... excitement to the MAX!!!!

Im not convinced on what event the no man knows the day or the hour is really about. I guess if it was about the rapture then maybe He knew that we would be all confused as to which calender we would be going by so then no one would know for sure when because we're all looking at different times.

So glad he's doing better!!

Sure would be nice if there is still a window for a homeward bound trip this fall. I really thought we would not be here this winter (I don't like winter ) When I put my coats up in spring, I really felt like I would not be using them again *sigh* kinda has me bummed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com