Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Nephew on the Nimitz

There has been a helicopter crash in the Red Sea. We have not yet heard from my nephew who is there. He is a search and rescue soldier and works on the helicopters. We are very worried he could have been involved in the crash. Please pray he is safe and pray for the 2 that are still unaccounted for. Thanks

B

Re: My Nephew on the Nimitz

Sending prayers.

Lifting up your nephew and asking Jesus to come alongside of him wherever he is to provide for his needs. Praying for him but also for anyone else who is involved in this crash.

Know He hears all prayers and is watching over your nephew as you await a news update. God is good. Your nephew is in his hands. Including the family as you wait to hear news. Yours may be the tougher job of the day! It is so hard to wait to hear news of family in such situations.

I pray all men and women of our services are covered and abiding under his wings today and everyday now. Let's claim Psalm 91 for them, shall we?

Thank you Jesus for knowing our hearts desires and needs when concern sets in. Our imaginations tend to run amok. Praying nephew isn't involved in the crash but you have him covered no matter what he is doing this day. We place him in your hands today and every day along with all our enlisted children. We rest in this knowledge that you have them covered whatever happens. Your goodness knows no end. Amen

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

What a wonderful and comforting prayer, VC.
I am in agreement with your prayer for this serviceman, his family, and all of our servicemen & women wherever they may be serving today. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

in agreement with Vc's beautiful prayer for your nephew mom-of-9.
i hope all your 9 children are believers and are praying for their cousin far from home.

please keep us updated.
praying for him and his friends.

Pastor Paul read this prayer request of yours on his radio show just now.

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

We just got word that my nephew is ok. He was not on the helicopter that crashed. There are still 2 crew members that have not been accounted for yet so please keep them in your prayers.

Thank you so much for praying. I felt great comfort in knowing he was being covered by them. Yes, all 9 of my children are saved and it was awesome to know we were all praying together for his safety.

You guys are awesome.

Thank-you Father for protecting this young man. We ask for a good report on the others as well.Amen.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

I am so glad your nephew is ok!

I would like to humbly change direction and ask something very close to my heart:

Momof9,

I am a mom of five.....what would be your most important piece of advice for bringing children to lasting and genuine faith, as you have?

Praising God for the safety of nephew not being part of this crash. Now we pray for the two missing seamen and their families. Lord, we thank you for the rescuing of three of the missing crew of this helicopter. We have two more that yet need rescuing . We place them in your hands to be cared for and ray for a good outcome for them as well. In Jesus name, Amen.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Benjigirl...I took all day today to think about your question. I am very thankful that all of my kids are believers. I think it is purely by the grace of God. We don't force religion on our kids at all. We go to church ever Sunday no questions asked. We are a normal family with issues but they know without a doubt where we stand. I talk honestly about everything and they know if I am struggling or doubting. I am very laid back so I don't ever believe in " forcing" then to do anything. So far they haven't rebelled. Again, grace of God.

I am not sure that really helps. I think the most important thing is to not force it. They rebel against any of that. Live it and love them. Then pray pray pray!

Blessings to you,
B

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com