Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Well...Kiss my grits!!

It sure looked like we were on a fast track outa here.....but....now it seems as though we are slooooooooowing dooooowwwwwn! What do you guys think? We are into the last quarter of the year...Is this gonna be it? Or...will we be sitting here this time next year? Give me your thoughts...Let em rip tator chip!!

Re: Well...Kiss my grits!!

Someone sounds peppy today
Yeah, it does seem like it has sloooooowed doooooown, going in slow-mo...meeep meeep meeep meeep (trying to imitate the "bionic" sound).

Tony--I like to eat comfort food during a News Alert!! So many lately about bad people killing others--I wish they could end and let the true judgments begin--about those Tator Chips--I would like to munch on a whole bunch even after lunch -without a whim or a hunch--or eat them during midnight or just after brunch-->

Sorry! I ran out of UNCHS!!

My thoughts on this matter is that we are in or approaching the season of prophecy. The Lord Jesus is himself called, the "spirit of prophecy". I believe that if we are here in 2014, it won't go past the springtime. I believe that Tribulation will begin in 2014. Don't know which calendar is correct, but as I say, it's later than it's ever been! I am hopeful that before this year is finished, we will be called home. I guess, its hurry up and wait time. I like what David Jeremiah said: If the Jesus doesn't come back to gather His church soon, God is going to have to apologize for fulfilling so much prophecy.

Now where's this grit I have to kiss??

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Maybe it's not slowing down at all, but, how do you say... taking a few steps back to get more running room for a bigger leap?

I hope we go Home soon.

Funny to see this...I listened to a great Dave Hunt sermon on the timing of the Rapture. He said that he always expects it when everyone stops talking about it since Jesus said it would happen when no one was expecting it. Going by this logic, its closer than ever. ; )

It's like a lull in between contractions. I'm bracing for another storm - or better yet, the rapture!

I think it is the lull before the storm. Reminds me of hurricane which start strong, then we have a short lull and then the real
"eye of the storm" begins.

On sheer gut feeling alone, I have always pegged from Oct through December as rapture time.

I have always liked that Kiss my Grits phrase, I believe it was from Mel's Diner STV series.

Thanks all... TR, I only cook 7 grits at a time....Mine are SOOOO good one or two are just about all you can stand.....Very small but BIG on taste.....Hope to see ya all soon!!

Well , since it does not tell us in The Bible in which year The Church departs Earth , it is anybody's guess , isn't it ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have every sign present and then some .
I believe not longer than Spring 2014.
I am basing it on this :
I read a book by a man I respect , Dr.Tim LaHaye (2009, publication ),
Global Warning , written with Dr. Ed Hindson , prophecy teacher . He said at the time , 2012-2013 are probably the last years because of the great presence of Signs .
Christchurch Quakes : 2010-2011
One of the greatest signs to my way of thinking : 5,500 plus quakes in one area.
Holes opening up in the Earth (sink holes) which are Pre-Trib. but almost trib. - like.
We are on the verge of The NWO . Now it is openly discussed by Leaders of it like George Soros and Henry Kissinger , George Herbert Bush .
Talk about Nibiru .

Hey Bonnie!! I agree...I had a long conversation with a watcher friend of mine today.... My general feeling is that we are on the last lap of a long race... we are close....and as I said to my friend...Make no mistake... just because it is quiet we are still VERY close!!

October through Spring of 2014 works for me. At least I get to see the finale of Breaking Bad on September 29th. lol

yes , to me , "Very Quiet" is the The Louder Shriller Siren .
Blessings Tony , bb

I do not want to post this as a "new post" ..but I want to say this on here . I don't like what I am going to say , but it is truly what I feel in my spirit . I have great sadness in my heart for my hometown , Houston ...downtown area esp. I am not sure why exactly . I think something is coming . I am 45 minutes North of Downtown Houston . I have felt like this for months , almost a year . I know people have feelings about things
and people say "NAW! ...it is probably nothing !" ~~~No , it is too strong for that . It makes me "tear up" everytime .
Houston , Repent .
Accept Christ today , all who are waiting for a better day .
Do not wait .
bonnie

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com