Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Billy Graham ...treasured saint

Franklin also asked prayer for a celebration event that his son Will Graham will be leading in F ukushima, Japan on September 27-29. Lot's of fear there now and they need Jesus.

Both the Grahams are busy here at the end of the month of September. Maybe this is the last call.

When I was a child, my mother's elderly Bible study teacher (probably somewhere in her 70s at the time) used to refer to him as "young Billy Graham." He was older than my parents (though not by much), and certainly didn't seem "young" to me (I was in grade school at the time).

And some 15 or 20 years ago, when (according to Google Maps) my parents were living 25 miles from Montreat, they used to receive a Christmas card from Ruth and Billy Graham. Apparently the Grahams sent cards to much of SW NC at that time -- certainly many tens of thousands of cards, even if they went no further than a 25 mile radius from Montreat.

This morning I was listening to the weekly local radio show which the Presbyterian minister in town has done for the past 4 or 5 years. He had a minister guest who was telling about riding in a corporate jet from Florida to -- I think it was Texas. The head of the corporation was headed to Texas for the same event. Anyway, Billy Graham needed to go to Oklahoma for a different event, and they were going to stop there first to drop him off.

They had to fly through a horrific thunderstorm. Not only were they flying through it, but they could see the radar and so knew just how bad it was. The Florida minister expected they would all die. And there was Billy Graham on the other side of the plane, staring out the window, just enthralled.

Thank you, believer, for sharing this wonderful story with us ...loved it !
So good !
Billy Graham , someone we are going to want to talk to in Heaven . He will be first there as The Bible says in the end , the first will be last and the last will be first . He THINKS he is last , therefore he will be one who is first .
God Bless his faithful heart .
God bless you , bb

Maybe that's why the Lord hasn't taken him yet. Because he is destined to be caught up in the air with us!

Bless you , Saint ! I hope that, with you , love , bb
JESUS IS LORD !
Jesus is King !

I ditto Sammy's sentiments exactly.. Amen!

Thank you Bonnie for this great thread!

Hugs,

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com