Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s Sept. 22, 2013 Mid-East Prophecy Update

I’m convinced that sometimes it’s not just easy or simple, it’s that it’s too simple. It’s too childlike-simple. And maybe that’s why people won’t become as a child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, to be born again of the Spirit of God.

If you’re here this morning -- and I assume nothing, even if you’ve been coming here for many months, maybe even years-- If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will not go up in the Rapture. I don’t know how else to tell you that.

And I say that to say this: you need to get right with the Lord. You need to call upon the Lord. You need to be born again. Today. You need to confess your sins. You need to confess Him as your Lord and Savior.

And then He in turn will give you the Holy Spirit that will indwell you and seal you for the Day of Redemption.

I don’t have time, but I want to give you two passages in the gospel of Matthew that give us the assurance that: a) we need not worry about a thing. We need not fear about anything. [no “b)” was mentioned]

And the first one is in Matthew 6, verses 19 through 34. And here’s the gist of it. It’s the famous Sermon on the Mount. I like to call it “the Sermon on the Amount,” because that’s what He talks about: treasures on Earth. Wherever your treasure it, there will your heart be also.

And in this passage of Scripture you will find the cure for worry, the antidote for fear. And there are no side-effects, by the way. So if you ever see a commercial, you’re never going to hear that real -- you know, with that soft music in the background as it’s playing, and -- **in a serious-yet-sensational voice** -- “Possible side effects are internal bleeding, brain damage, and death!”

And you know you’re thinking, “Really, I’m going to take this for the-- And the side effects are worse than the thing I’m taking it for-- Uh: not going to happen.”

In other words, there’s no pill that you can take, but there is a passage of Scripture that has been given, and it’s Matthew 6, 19 through 34.

Finally, let me say this: This is why I believe we’re not going to be here when all of this goes down. And you can accuse me of escapism, and I will just say -- I’ll be the first to say -- **waving a hand in the air** -- “Guilty as charged!”

Especially from those well-intentioned brothers and sisters who do not believe in a pre-Tribulation Rapture. And they’ll say to you something like, “Well, you just want to escape!”

I’m like, “And you don’t. You don’t want to escape? You want to be here for this?”

“Yeah. I’m going to roll up my arm sleeves and pull myself up by my bootstraps, and I’m going to fight!” **waving a fist in the air**

And I’m going to say, “Aloha!” **congregation laughs** “See ya! Wouldn’t want to be ya!”

Matthew 24, verses 36 through 42: Jesus describes -- here’s just a summary judgment, for lack of a better term. Jesus describes what it’s going to be like when the Rapture happens. And the description He gives is clearly a world that is going about business as usual, as the world did in the days of Noah. They were buying and selling, and marrying and given in marriage, and building and planting, and doing business, and buying and selling!

And then -- one’s taken, one’s left.

So how do you reconcile a global catastrophic event that would render this world unable to buy and sell, and do business as usual, and build and plant, and get married and give in marriage? **shakes his head** You can’t reconcile that.

So that’s what tells me that we’re not going to be here when this thing goes down -- **emphatically** -- and it will.

One last thing. (And this will be the last last thing of the last things that I said.)

This is really going to happen. It’s really happening now, isn’t it? It’s beginning to come to pass now.

Were it not for all of the prophecies collectively, in tandem, in concert one with the other, being in play presently in real time, then I would be willing to acquiesce to the notion that -- you know, maybe this isn’t it. But I’m having considerable difficulty, especially as the days go by -- and I mean literally the days. Not the weeks anymore, not the months, certainly not the years.

Almost with every passing day, I’m becoming increasingly convinced that this is it. And I say that under the banner, again, of saying I would rather have us be ready and have this not be it, than have this be it and have us not be ready. **shrugs**

Let’s pray.

Lord, Maranatha. Come quickly! It looks like You are.

Lord, there are many of us, though, here in this wonderful church, that have loved ones, friends, family members who don’t know You and aren’t ready for You -- perhaps even in our midst this morning. And so, Lord, we would simply pray that today it would be the day of their salvation, that they would surrender to You, call upon You, and be saved.

We ask this in Jesus’s name. Amen.

And here's the video for those who prefer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-xuWU-0Uo&list=UUkz3m787ygph7Uvjxzngl-g&feature=player_detailpage

And a link to the video discussion thread:
I do not see a thread yet.

And Pastor JD's sermon notes (otherwise known as the short version) from Calvary Chapel Kaneohe. It’s not posted yet; look at this link and click on “Prophecy Update 2013-09-22” when they get that up:
http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=sermons&Itemid=136

At the link above, once it's posted, you will also be able to find a downloadable audio file (at the bottom of the page for the particular Sunday Update you’re looking for).

Thanks again, Perian!!

Thank you for your hard work Perian!!!!

oh, for sure,

Perian ~~ so exciting reading Pastor's teachings, thanks to you, sis ~~~ his insight is stirringly convincing we ARE in the end of this era of Grace, ~~

Thank you so much Perian... I so look forward to Pastor J.D.'s prophecy updates. This was a REAL WINNER as they all are. Fills my heart and soul with such high hopes.... that IT is gonna be SOON!!!

You're welcome and thanks for the flowers (and butterfly!).

I agree that this one is a winner!

Pastor JD has hit some big nails on the head. The world is crashing around us while the NWO rises and that comes with all lies and deceit to the utmost. This just is not our home any more. Thank goodness we know prophecy. How depressing if we didn't.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Perian, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you doing this. Putting it in words allows me to read it at work when I can't watch videos. Thank you very much!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com