Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can you hear it?

I've been lying in bed reading on RITAN, I just glanced at the time, and it was 2:44am.
I thought I could hear what sounded like a trumpet warming up (not that anyone in Heaven would need to warm up).
It's probably my imagination, but. . .
Can anyone else hear it?

Re: Can you hear it?

Patti I haven't heard it yet but noticed that you heard it at 2:44!if you have read my posts the things like this always happen @44,22,33 etc

I didn't hear it. But I was already sleeping at that time today. Lol. Hoping we go Home soon, dear sisters!

I am tired and ready to go home now. See you in the air soon.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

I think when that trumpet is blown, we will not have to ask if we heard it............EVERYONE will hear it and KNOW.

Maranatha

I did not hear it when you did but I did hear it a few months ago. It was real enough that I started looking up at the sky. I think God does allow us to hear this and the knocking as ways of preparing us.

My granddaughter heard knocking yesterday as she was falling asleep. When she woke up from her nap, she again told me she heard knocking. I did not hear it.

Patti Day,
The Lord is showing you signs that He is coming...Praise the Lord!

shofar photo: shofar 31-shofar-blower.jpg

I KNOW Roses! Isn't it WONDERFUL!!!

Dearest Patti,

So glad that you were able to hear the trumpet again.. What a blessing!!!
Please pray that the Lord allows me to hear a glimpse of what the trumpet sound like before the real thing happens.
I have been praying for this request and know it is on God's time clock..

Love you sis,

AngelWings7

Yes Patti it is so wonderful of our Lord to show us these special signs:)!
AngelWings I hope you hear it soon too.
Love Roses

I heard it tonight - at about 6:40 p.m. CST. I was in a card-making class and the teacher's phone went off. It was the sound of a SHOFAR. I almost had a heart attack. I didn't have the wherewithall to ask her if she was waiting for the rapture!!!

Email: mdavidson664@wi.rr.com

I didn't hear it but stumbled upon youtube video's about strange trumpet sounds. This is FREAKING me out. I want to know what is going on because it sounds the same all over the world and it has been going on for 2 years now. FREAKY!!

Make it Count

Freakiness is the new normal...LOL....trumpet noises,sinkholes,fireballs,plagues of insects,....so many warnings!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com