Author
Comment
7.8 earthquake in Pakistan

"7.8 earthquake strikes Pakistan, shaking felt in New Delhi"

http://rt.com/news/quake-southwestern-pakistan-balochistan-276/
"Fair Use For Educational or Discussion Purposes"

Another big one. We should pray.

Re: 7.8 earthquake in Pakistan

Thanks for posting John. It’s been so quiet on the earthquake map for a long time, so I forget to watch every day now.

Weird! Church bombing first and then a mega quake???? And there are people who still don't believe there is a God! But most of those are gifted scientist types; much too smart to believe in a Creator...

You're welcome. I haven't been watching much for earthquakes lately either, but I saw reports of this one on Twitter and since it was a big one I decided to share. Also in light of the recent killings in Pakistan. Not implying anything, just thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks BrotherJohn. I haven't been watching the earthquake maps either since I thought a war in the ME would trigger the rapture or vice versa. See you in the air soon.

Email: fwrudedog@gmail.com

It was apparently downgraded to a 7.7.....yep, thats what you get when you harm His children. Who didnt see this coming?

http://news.yahoo.com/major-quake-hits-southwestern-pakistan-124215422.html

Isnt it interesting...78 people killed and a 7.8 earthquake?

That is an interesting coincidence or not. An interesting observation for sure! It does make one wonder, doesn't it?

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

5.5 EQ just hit Pakistan...

I think they raised the death toll of the killings in Pakistan to 85 people. But, due to all that, it did catch my eye that the earthquake was in Pakistan when I first read about it. Of one thing I'm sure, that the Lord would protect the Christians and innocent people if He would let the earthquake happen. Otherwise it just does not make sense to me to cause more suffering on top of the suffering they were already experiencing.

Regardless, this world is definitely falling apart. I can't see us being here much longer.

Yeah Brother John,
With these mass killings in Kenya,and the killings in Pakistan...the world is just spiraling out of control right now.I also noticed that O seemed real agitated today concerning his lack of support concerning Syria...things are going to speed up here I do believe.Get ready for departure!

I feel sorry for those affected by this earthquake, but I feel sorrier for the victims of Church bombings last week. I just saw the news and they're saying a new island just appeared. Freaky! O.O

Going by what usually happens in areas like this... the death toll will be MUCH higher than 85. I suppose time will tell.
These people definitely need our prayers right now - not only for their health and wellbeing, but that their eyes might be opened.

I'm reminded of Amos 4...

"I withheld rain from you when there were still three months to the harvest...
Yet you have not returned to me.

I blasted you with blight and mildew...
yet you have not returned to me.

I sent you a plague after the manner of Egypt...

I overthrew some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah...

...for behold,
He who forms mountains
and creates the wind,
Who declares to man what his thought is,
and makes the morning darkness,
who treads the high places of the earth-
The Lord God of hosts is His name."

...if these things aren't a call to repent and call on the name of the Lord, I don't know what is!

I have two earthquake apps on my phone so I did see this and thought, well, well, well. But tonight I was reading where a result of this earthquake was an island popped up out of the water and thought even more interesting. I had never heard of that happening before but apparently it does.

They are still looking for people trapped under rubble in buildings and they need our prayers.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com