Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sukkot

I looked up Sukkot and it is still going on according to the Hebrew Calendar from September the 18-25th...I guess only God knows the real dates and times...considering all these calendars are different!

Re: Sukkot

I was wondering about the whole dates and seasons things recently, and in my morning reading I came across Psalm 104, more specifically verse 19 that stood out, "He appointed the moon for seasons; The sun knows its going down.", so by this verse it seems that all the Hebrew feasts have not yet taken place, because it is the moon that determines the seasons, with the equinox and all that, so maybe October is the real feast of trumpets after all? I'm hoping that's the case anyways

Yes it makes sense to me being that Autumn did not even start until Sept 22...
I think Sukkot is a very high watch time as well as Rosh Hoshanna.

We don't have long to find out.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

What if we go Home today?

Brother John
Do you know something that we dont know????!LOL
I have had this strange feeling today that something BIG is going to happen.
Maybe its just me I dont know

Me? Nah. All I know is that the Lord works in mysterious ways. I was just leaving open the possibility of it being today. Every day is a good day to look up, whether or not it happens then! Could have been today, but His will be done.

What a glorious day that will be. First here, then there. For this world is all the living have known. Again, I don't know what time it is, but it's later than it's ever been. The spiritual realm at times seems so surreal and foreign.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Well it is the 25th on this side of the world and it would be so glorious for our Precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to come for us today! The UN is meeting in New York and I keep hearing peace and safety. Sudden destruction will soon follow.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

About 6 hours until sunset in Jerusalem.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com