Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer

Just had a phone interview - please pray that if it is God's will it will all come together quickly. It's more important to me that this new job is God's will as I've learned my lesson from the past. Thanks.

Re: Prayer

I'll mention you in my prayer.

I will pray right away GoldenKnight...God bless

Praying this job is your, Brother.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Prayers! Prayers!

God bless you GoldenKnight. I said a prayer for you.

Goldennight, I said prayers a little while ago for you, as well as, for Clean Slate Films, for jobs. I prayed for jobs that you both would really enjoy but yet would be pleasing to Him. I will continue to pray my brothers.

Prayed a lot of prayers for my beloved brothers and sisters. Prayers that I know people have been asking for and, for those I don't know their individual needs, I prayed that our Father would hear and answer their needs.

Please keep us posted.

Still praying for you my dear brother Goldenknight..
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven...

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Praying for you, Goldenknight. And CSF also.

P.S. I'm so sorry GoldenKnight, my phone decided to change your name as I typed and I didn't notice it. Interesting choice it made!

Blessings to you and will continue to pray for you my brother, it must be getting very frustrating for you and I pray He brings the perfect job for you...quickly; unless His plan is to Rapture us this week.

Goldenknight, I've prayed for you as well... that His will be done in your job search.... Oh how I pray we're Home the first week in October. Please watch Zophim's posting on Scottie's newest you tube.... it is sooooo encouraging dear brother. Hang in there... all who are clinging to our Great Hope. Maranatha Lord.. PLEASE!

joining in prayer, goldenknight, for God to open perfectly the door for you, knowing our God answers prayers . . I pray this job is just the one you've waited for ~~

Thanks RITA! Here's hoping it will be or that we will be out of here very shortly, I'm thinking October 1st--hee-hee.

Shirley
Goldenknight, I've prayed for you as well... that His will be done in your job search.... Oh how I pray we're Home the first week in October. Please watch Zophim's posting on Scottie's newest you tube.... it is sooooo encouraging dear brother. Hang in there... all who are clinging to our Great Hope. Maranatha Lord.. PLEASE!

Will take a look at it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com