Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question about the White Horse in Revelations

Scripture interprets scripture.If it is not because of Daniel 8:23-25,9:27.and 11:21-23,we could have interpreted the white horse rider as a force that sweeps through the surface of the earth like some have suggested here.

But from the prophet Daniel,we learn that Anti Christ shall arise to his power swiftly and mightily.And he shall prosper and practise continually in the first half of the tribulation.And it does seem that there is no hinderance or stoppage in his rising to his power swiftly.

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. 22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant. 23And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

And where else have we found his rapid ascension to the power,that is,his conquering shall be smooth and rapid?

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

"And he went forth conquering,and to conquer" is in line with Daniel 8:23-25,9:27 and 11:21-23.Having said this,I believe the white horse rider speaks of a person.

Sparkles
But if the Holy Spirit is "removed" from the world, how will people receive the gift of faith and be led to salvation? Isn't it the Holy Spirit that moves us towards redemption? So if there is no Holy Spirit, how can others be saved?

I've heard others say that the "restrainer" is Michael the angel who protects Israel and that in the middle of the tribulation he is called up to heaven to kick satan out of heaven and it is at this time that the AC is revealed and commits the abomination of desolation b/c Michael is not there to stop him. This makes more sense to me. I feel like the Holy Spirit is still going to be around, but I could be wrong on that too. The Holy Spirit can exist outside of our bodies, so just b/c we are taken doesn't mean that he is....does it?

The Holy Spirit is not removed....the restraining power of the Holy Spirit through the Church is removed.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Sparkles
*** In other words, the 144,000 Jewish servants are sealed before the 1st Seal is broken. ***

But I thought Revelations was chronological....why would that be in the 6th seal if it happens before the first?

Revelation is chronological except for the interludes or parentheticals. I believe Revelation 7 is an interlude that takes us back before the Seals. As I discussed earlier, the "four winds" are the "four horses" in Revelation 6. We find in Zechariah 6 that these four horses are "spirits". In Hebrew wind=spirit, therefore, the "four winds" are the "four spirit" horses being restrained by the angels from riding out in judgment. That means, Revelation 7 is an interlude that takes us back to a point in time before the 4 spirit horses are released. Click here for my in-depth study on these four horses, and you will see that the horses of judgment in Zechariah 6 are the same as those in Revelation 6.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com